Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

White laces from my 990V5. I think I like these better than the stock fat blue laces.

20200529_110355_resized.jpg

Dang... stop... might need to cop those from ebay now.

Don't get it from eBay, the same user (id4shoes) also lists on kixify, and it ends up being cheaper if you buy through there. I've never used kixify before either. I paid $264 USD shipped to me, and it took literally 3 days to get to my door!

Of course NB may release these in mass quantities in a few months, so who knows...

Also, tried out the NB white reflective laces. Unsure about this look.

20200529_113157_resized.jpg

Last edited:
My unsolicited 2 cents: plain white is an improvement over the stock blue. The reflective...less so

Agreed. I've already removed them. Planning on just using the stock 'thin' 990V5 laces.

Lol, if we’re talking about copping Nike to sell in here, I’ll throw out that I just sold my White Nylon Sacais when I realized I could basically pay for two NB1s with them. COME BACK NB1, PLEASE!

Hmm.. I actually wear a ton of Nikes (Jordans and Air Maxs) but I doubt i'll sell them to buy more NBs. :smile:

So I know some people are sick of Baggies talk, but I think I'm finally ready to give in to the hype and get a couple pairs. I'm unsure on sizing though, as I feel I'm between a L and XL. Any advice?

I still have some Dunks, Air Maxs, and Prestos (React and Original). Just less of a Nike boy than I’ve tended towards in the past after trying different brands.

I also couldn’t shake the feeling that I would have trashed the Sacais after a wear or two. I haven’t had all white shoes in ages. I like the design, just wish I had hit on one of the original mesh colorways.

Now I'm curious is the seersucker actual material or just pattern?

Seersucker is made from cotton and through some process given the striped coloring and kind of crinkled texture. I would lean more towards calling seersucker a material, because the pattern would just be stripes.

Don't get it from eBay, the same user (id4shoes) also lists on kixify, and it ends up being cheaper if you buy through there. I've never used kixify before either. I paid $264 USD shipped to me, and it took literally 3 days to get to my door!

Of course NB may release these in mass quantities in a few months, so who knows...

Also, tried out the NB white reflective laces. Unsure about this look.

20200529_113157_resized.jpg

any chance you have sail or off white laces to swap with??

Back
Top Bottom