Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If anyone is looking for a pair of Kennedy's in a 10.5, there's a pair on eBay selling for $799 plus shipping

If anyone is looking for a pair of Kennedy's in a 10.5, there's a pair on eBay selling for $799 plus shipping
mean.gif
mean.gif

Dudes straight TAXING folks out here.  How the hell do you charge $799 and then make the buyer pay for shipping too?  No shame whatsoever.  
laugh.gif

Since their website didnt have my size, stopped by one of my local Jcrew stores. They had the box price $140 and the sale was only for purchases $150 and up. One of the employees gave me the 25% anyways. It came out to $114.71 w/ tax 
smokin.gif

Ok, havent posted here as much due to being busy and that damn FB group lol

as far as the 999 Elite's go.... I wouldnt start telling random members who are interested in these that "they all crack after a few wears." This may have happened to one or 2 people, but I wouldn't mark the whole shoe as defective. I wear a sz 13 and I'm 300lbs.... NO CRACKING on my pair and I undeadstocked them today with a nice amount of walking. My pair is comfortable and the quality is amazing. I dont know if some of you are skateboarding or playing basketball lmao but ever thought of getting maybe a bad pair? I mean, it does happen

Regardless of the bickering, my red 999 Elites are dope and holding up very well with no cracking or paint chipping.

I wont be able to crush those 999's for another 6 months at least...maybe the paint will "cure" by then.
happy.gif

Not like it doesn't  happen with other brands/models of shoes. AM90s, Jordan 3s, ATCs, etc. I may still cop those blues after all, but it would be really dope if I could lock down the laces only!

Who can do a legit check on a pair of desert storm 1500s for me? Please message me. I only have 1 side pic for now.

If you go a few pages back there is pic a legit and fake pair. I am not an expert but they there are three camo's on the real ones and only two on the fakes. The camo on the inside of the shoe.

Ok, havent posted here as much due to being busy and that damn FB group lol

as far as the 999 Elite's go.... I wouldnt start telling random members who are interested in these that "they all crack after a few wears." This may have happened to one or 2 people, but I wouldn't mark the whole shoe as defective. I wear a sz 13 and I'm 300lbs.... NO CRACKING on my pair and I undeadstocked them today with a nice amount of walking. My pair is comfortable and the quality is amazing. I dont know if some of you are skateboarding or playing basketball lmao but ever thought of getting maybe a bad pair? I mean, it does happen

Regardless of the bickering, my red 999 Elites are dope and holding up very well with no cracking or paint chipping.
I hear ya, macc. I just see a running theme, and imagine that down the road, you too will see some cracking on the midsoles. For now, you're good. I'm just blown about these and looking to dump both of my size 10s in the red elites.

So, I've been looking online to try and find a cheap pair of 993's for running and just in general gym sneakers. Can anyone comment on their quality/performance as running shoes? Also, all of the nb's I've purchased so far are D-width, which I never payed any attention to until I saw that these come in a wide variety of shoe widths. So, should I stick to the usual width or is there some difference with this model? I'd appreciate the help guys.

Personally, the new balance 99x is one of the best sneaker series ever. The 993 picks up where the 991 left off. They are very high quality, extremely comfortable. I'm a big guy so i wear a 14 2e in them, a 15 in nike.

If you don't have wide feet, stay with the D width.

Don't worry about dogging them out, because you can't (within reason) Like i said, I'm a big guy, and when i used to jog (2-3 miles 3-4 times per week) there were never any issues with the shoes coming apart. They clean easily, and they go with everything. IMO, it's the best general purpose shoe out there. Plus it's made/assembled in America by American workers.

Stunna - you getting free shoes from 10deep? I kid, i kid...You have been killin' it! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom