Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Has anyone recently ID'd 574's (or even 993's) from New Balance?

I remember when the 574's first went up with less options, but now there is a crazy amount of options. Kind of curious to see how the colors look like on the actual thing.

1z387sh.jpg

r90a6c.jpg

anyone know where I can get some NB city 2s I just got my city 575 pigeons and would like to complete the set. DM if you know of any size 9.5 out there

Looking for pigeon 575s (not the white ones), and also looking to trade a size 13 nicekick 1500 for a 11.5-12. Anyone else find that the nicekicks fit soooo big??

Originally Posted by uptown2k

anyone know where I can get some NB city 2s I just got my city 575 pigeons and would like to complete the set. DM if you know of any size 9.5 out there
U talking about Fame City x Mita 575s or White (Albino) Pigeon 575s?

Round Uno:

1500 GB

80's 770's

90's 300's

Late 90's 576's

the past couple of weeks or so, sorry for the overload of pics. I'll be back for more...

Originally Posted by omash1

Round Uno:

80's 770's

the past couple of weeks or so, sorry for the overload of pics. I'll be back for more...

These are my pick for the best of your post, I love vintage NB from the 80s. 

I missed out on a pair of 770s on ebay, price went out of my comfort range for a deadstock shoe that I didn't have a personal history with. I did manage to get a pair of Burn Rubber Blue Collars though, got my shipping notification today so everything isn't all bad.

I'm about to cop my first New Balances in a while. Love this thread for some great ideas. Watch out guys I feel an influx of disillusioned Jordan/Nike folks after the recent release fiasco's! This looks like a thread of just straight dope kicks! Good job guys!

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

I'm about to cop my first New Balances in a while. Love this thread for some great ideas. Watch out guys I feel an influx of disillusioned Jordan/Nike folks after the recent release fiasco's! This looks like a thread of just straight dope kicks! Good job guys!

I agree with all of this. Nike has really been screwing a lot of people over recently and I wouldn't be surprised to see New Balance get a little more action. I hadn't bought a pair of NBs in years, but then I bought a pair of Burn Rubbers and immediately wished I had paid more attention to this brand over the last couple years.

The shenanigans with Nike have been going on for a while now. Especially in 2009 for the initial Eggplant Foamposite One release and the 2010 Space Jam XI retro. The Concord's and 2012 ASG/Galaxy releases aren't any worse than before. I remember the HOH Nate Robinson Foamposite Lite's selling from $700-$1100 on eBay. Back maybe 5 years ago when if you lived outside of NY, you had little to no chance of getting a HOH release. A lot of mad people. (And it was justified.)

It's just been a constant game. I don't see those types shifting over though. If someone doesn't collect runners, I don't think they're going to just up and switch over to a brand that is primarily runners. Nike has been alright with the runners and trainers. The prices of some of the new runners are getting ridiculous though. Even the retros.

Back
Top Bottom