Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The only places I saw 11.5 posted of Castle Rocks were Packer where they seemingly got one or two pairs and via END’s Raffle. Maybe Sneaker Studio got them in 11.5, but I didn’t catch that release.

I have to go with 997 sizing - half down from Nikes - for the 327. Had greys in 12 and felt like I was swimming in them when I tried them on. Have the green Casablancas in 11.5 now and they fit great.

Bought a 12 knowing I’ll probably return them. It’s really weird how hard 11.5 is to come by in those castle rocks.

me too. What happened to the 11.5s? I cancelled my END Raffle for 11.5 to grab these on NB.com. Didn’t figure a normal size wouldn’t release stateside...

327's fit TTS (I ordered same size as my 990v5's/993's/992's and they fit perfect)

Guys listen I was as hesitant about them as all of you were and could not stand them until I got mine in hand. After getting them yesterday I came back and copped the castlerocks today and the "neo flames" for my gf. They're easy to slip on and are super comfortable especially at the price point.

327's are TTS, they are great for the price point, but I dont wear mine often because they rub the back of my ankle/heel and it gets a bit uncomfortable

Not going to lie, I was really tempted to buy the women's all white pair but after contemplating, they ended up selling out in my size. Glad that worked out because I'm just waiting for these:
Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 10.51.43 AM.png

But those shorts inseams are way too long though.

Not going to lie, I was really tempted to buy the women's all white pair but after contemplating, they ended up selling out in my size. Glad that worked out because I'm just waiting for these:

But those shorts inseams are way too long.

That’s probably my favorite colorway aside from the grey or Casablancas. Sucks I can’t get one in my size.

But those shorts inseams are way too long though.
So this colorway hasnt released yet? Man these are sick

327's fit TTS (I ordered same size as my 990v5's/993's/992's and they fit perfect)

Guys listen I was as hesitant about them as all of you were and could not stand them until I got mine in hand. After getting them yesterday I came back and copped the castlerocks today and the "neo flames" for my gf. They're easy to slip on and are super comfortable especially at the price point.
:lol: Doesnt help that i go .5 down in all those models you mentioned. Oh well only time will tell. I can always return em if they dont fit right.

The thing that has kept me away from the 327 is how its toe reminds me of some Yeezy. That whole adidas line makes me grimace. :emoji_confounded: I'm not familiar with the model name, but they really remind me of them. :emoji_confused:

I'd probably warm up to them if they made them available on NB1 though! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom