Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

UPDATE:

First off, sorry it takes me some time to respond about the clothing. I have a full time career and do this on the side. But I just got the info I needed for the hoodies. These will be the same quality that Supreme sources there stuff from for hoodies.

788A8127-FD96-44A3-BB43-DEB456C3FB8F.jpeg

CDD69CCF-3134-4188-9BCB-48168722BB10.jpeg

400GSM / 100% Cotton

They are going to send me some samples so I can make sure they will strip easily. They also said I need to make a minimal $500 dollar purchase to order from them. These would take me a lot longer to pump out so as long as the samples work I’d like to move forward to have them ready for fall.

I’ll talk more about the black tee’s this evening when I get off work.
In for a black T and hoodie

UPDATE:

First off, sorry it takes me some time to respond about the clothing. I have a full time career and do this on the side. But I just got the info I needed for the hoodies. These will be the same quality that Supreme sources there stuff from for hoodies.

400GSM / 100% Cotton

They are going to send me some samples so I can make sure they will strip easily. They also said I need to make a minimal $500 dollar purchase to order from them. These would take me a lot longer to pump out so as long as the samples work I’d like to move forward to have them ready for fall.

HEAT! I will admire your work from afar. Broke college student here 😂

UPDATE:

400GSM / 100% Cotton

Also in for this, can't wait for my T to arrive!

Just scrolled through 5 pages of tie dye news, very exciting!
Anyone got some pics of sneakers though?
Unpopular opinion I know but maybe take the dye stuff to its own thread?
Can't imagine 50 people posting "BRO TAKE MY MONEY" is the best way for Southland to keep track of orders / interest anyways.

NB should ramp up production in its US factories, we’ll have more posts then

just ordered the mumbo sauce 990v5 on deep disco (didn’t see it coming) on YCMC, will post pics.
Lack of miUSA models has me looking at 991s and 1500s. Will definitely do a couple NB1s when it comes back in November

also, funny that some of the better US/UK models on new balance’s website got taken down right when this sale started. Hopeful I can use my points for another free pair of shoes soon too, the rewards are underwhelming atm

Just scrolled through 5 pages of tie dye news, very exciting!
Anyone got some pics of sneakers though?
Unpopular opinion I know but maybe take the dye stuff to its own thread?
Can't imagine 50 people posting "BRO TAKE MY MONEY" is the best way for Southland to keep track of orders / interest anyways.

Fair point.

Missed first go-round on tees, love the tie dye. Great work Southtown Southtown
Haven't been on NT that much lately but I will have to check into it, cosign starting another thread.

Back
Top Bottom