Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20200806_105827.jpg

Petey...here are your PGLs... the answer is over and over!

you’re gonna make me order these sooner rather than later.

will post pics of under lacing, your lacing job looks really nice might try it out

it let me do for both so that’s what I did
It only gave me the option for one. I just realized this morning that you could submit one per each shoe on DSMNY. Had no problems with it saying duplicate emails, was able to sign both me and my gf up with our respective emails. That kinda sucks about Bodega. Guess it just means that much more chance of green!! Lol

I’m looking to scoop up some Year of the Rat 577s (577YOR) in 12 Us, 11.5 UK, 46.5 EU - any ideas?

Patiently awaiting to see how these JJJJJJJJJJJ raffles gonna play out before i strike....Prices keep dropping and i got a bunch of GOAT credit to cash in on...

Will be interesting to see if NB.com ever gets an NB.com drop for the Jjjjound. Did the stray rats make an appearance at the usual botiques before the 2 NB.com drops?

How ya'll enter for both on DSMNY?
It says, "Please submit your details once only, any orders found to be duplicated will be deleted," but then right after it says " you may enter for each colourway". If you submit one for each colorway, won't that mean your entry is a duplicate??

Back
Top Bottom