Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No W's in the inbox today from the US raffles as expected LOL...Still got the Overseas raffles but aint holding out any hope, glad i went ahead and pulled the trigger as i dont think prices gonna drop much lower than what they are now...Will probably start climbing again after the EU raffle Wins go out. These were a MUST for me...

Most sizes of this 1300 are available at Todd Snyder:

No W's in the inbox today from the US raffles as expected LOL...Still got the Overseas raffles but aint holding out any hope, glad i went ahead and pulled the trigger as i dont think prices gonna drop much lower than what they are now...Will probably start climbing again after the EU raffle Wins go out. These were a MUST for me...
100% agree with this sentiment. I wish GOAT had their metrics available because I'm finding it very interesting watching the resell prices kick around on StockX. I'd say if you can find anything around $450-$525 that's a pretty good snag. The average sale price right now is just a tad above $600. Prices may dip slightly over the next week and a halfish leading up to the EU drop but I can only imagine they will go up a good bit following the days after the release once the eager resellers are done undercutting each other. Who knows though. Just something to think about as well is that a pair of the 990v3's sold this summer for 2.5K so I'd imagine resellers with deep pockets aren't going to mind sitting on these.

3A4844B1-C06D-4086-928F-6BC3995E4A94.jpeg

Most sizes of this 1300 are available at Todd Snyder:

Thanks! Just copped a pair! Btw, I just got a "Give 50, Get 50" offer from them. Not sure if it will work on these, but here it is if people want to try and get these for $50 off!

Edit: you need to spend $200 to get the benefit, but the shoes are $170, so if you get a t-shirt or something, they'd still be $20 and you'd get a free t-shirt!

100% agree with this sentiment. I wish GOAT had their metrics available because I'm finding it very interesting watching the resell prices kick around on StockX. I'd say if you can find anything around $450-$525 that's a pretty good snag. The average sale price right now is just a tad above $600. Prices may dip slightly over the next week and a halfish leading up to the EU drop but I can only imagine they will go up a good bit following the days after the release once the eager resellers are done undercutting each other. Who knows though. Just something to think about as well is that a pair of the 990v3's sold this summer for 2.5K so I'd imagine resellers with deep pockets aren't going to mind sitting on these.

Drives me nuts that you can only see the last 4 sales on GOAT (when you go to put in an offer). Makes it really hard to gauge where the shoe price is moving too. Also, bids seem insanely high on GOAT compared to all the low balls on StockX.

On another note, after waiting three week, StockX just told me that a pair of non-NBs I ordered aren't getting authenticated. Meanwhile my GOATS came in less than 10 calendar days. Think I'm off StockX for a while...

Touched down this morning
C91D015C-224F-4346-B64D-999E304ACD7D.jpeg

460A2EF0-D49A-40A8-AAE0-D0A5AEF6B02B.jpeg

29FDF3AA-3523-47AD-B99C-60A681E44CBD.jpeg
2EA169C6-1E61-4948-921F-52ADFA64F9CC.png

A7BD7865-E9C9-4C8C-8A56-EB6924B0ED8D.png

These raffles are tearing us apart!

Anyone here familiar with DSMNY E Flash sales? Apparently there will be some stock of JJJJounds, both colorways in the upcoming one. Whenever/whatever that is.

Back
Top Bottom