Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Will they announce when it's open/launched or does it just...happen??
It did happen
Screenshot_20200810-200732_Discord.jpg

Will they announce when it's open/launched or does it just...happen??
As much as I hate to sound cynical, typically they announce e-flash drops, but since this originated as a draw, there's no telling when or if. and if it does, the usual suspects are already scraping the site.

edit: case in point above ^

Welp, SNS and END it is....
More than just those.

“Europe will have the largest number of accounts carrying the release, which includes Dover Street Market, End, Goodhood, Mr. Porter, Next Door, Starcow, Slam Jam, Norse Store, Wood Wood, Tres Bien, Sneakersnstuff, and Patta.” Via Complex Magazine

I wish I could kill my own optimism, it shouldn’t be allowed.

More than just those.

“Europe will have the largest number of accounts carrying the release, which includes Dover Street Market, End, Goodhood, Mr. Porter, Next Door, Starcow, Slam Jam, Norse Store, Wood Wood, Tres Bien, Sneakersnstuff, and Patta.” Via Complex Magazine

I wish I could kill my own optimism, it shouldn’t be allowed.

Well, the only place I've won from out of all of those stores listed is SNS :lol: And that was for shoes that most likely had way more stock :lol:
Other than SNS and END, I believe almost all of those are usually FCFS. SJS used to hold way more raffles and I don't think I've ever seen anybody on here hit on Tres Bien raffles.

Are there any lifelong suede protectors or just any that last longer than 2 weeks? I’m back and forth on spray protectants, I have enough shoes where I don’t wear the same pair multiple times in a two week period (I’m sure this is the case for a lot of you here which is why im asking) and I’ve never spilled anything on my shoes apart from McDonald’s syrup on some air maxes years ago. feels like I’m wasting money with crep smh.

planning rotations is something I’ve thought about but that’s too much thinking lol

Will be saving my funds for NB1, ***unless the Grey/MC 992 drops before the NB1 restart.

One idea is to extract the FIGS logo from their mask, and stitch it onto that NB1 restart model.

FIGS Mask.png

It's a much cheaper than buying a scrub top lol

DTLR’s aren’t too bad.

I was scrolling through Goat to see prices on 1300’s......and let’s jus say I wanted to throw my phone across the room. Smh

Jus waitin on NB1

Any promo codes for END?
Honey is saying VIPSALE works but I have not tried it so I can't confirm that. Honey is a Chrome Add On that checks all recently reported promo codes on whatever site you may be on. It doesn't work on all of them but it's free to use and has saved me $20+ since downloading it in July.

Link if anyone is interested.(I get nothing out of this so this isn't some sort of plug for my benefit or anything like that)

Back
Top Bottom