Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20200812_182957.jpg

V4's 📈📈📈

I didn’t win the Aimé 827 raffle either. Excited Teddy picked 1300’s for this collab though. I love 1300’s and og 990’s, the retro aesthetic.

How come you chose to have Life in the Balance printed on the top corner instead of it being laid out in the large and in the center like 'The Intelligent Choice'?

Top corner > than front and center. Would look corny in the middle.

I'm a minimalist and I'd honestly prefer "Life in the Balance" on the sleeve in the same/smaller font. Let the tie dye do the talking.

Top corner > than front and center. Would look corny in the middle.

I'm a minimalist and I'd honestly prefer "Life in the Balance" on the sleeve in the same/smaller font. Let the tie dye do the talking.

Wouldn’t look corny in the middle lol u like what u like that’s it

We can agree to disagree. And who said I was speaking for every person on the planet? :lol:

My old *** prefers little to no logos/branding/writing on my clothes.

Now 15 years ago... that's a completely different story. :lol:
I'm 100% with the minimum logos/branding/writing as I've gotten older. My regular go to is anything black with minimum branding and I am 100% happy with that.

So on that note too, along with both of the black hoodies, I'm also down to buy blanks too Southtown Southtown :lol:

We can agree to disagree. And who said I was speaking for every person on the planet? :lol:

My old *** prefers little to no logos/branding/writing on my clothes.

Now 15 years ago... that's a completely different story. :lol:
Maybe just me but I keep it pretty represented between the 2. If I'm getting clothes with big noticeable branding though I want it to be more of an art piece than a piece of clothing if that makes sense (BrainDead, Real Bad Man, comes to mind). In the complete opposite direction I love things like Champion and Patagonia but only when they do the small logo stuff. The huge "branding" everywhere just usually looks super tacky unless it's done correctly which is not very often considering how much it's attempted.

Back
Top Bottom