Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Tried for these even tho I wasn't really feeling them figured maybe I could hook a homie in here up. I got stuck in infinte cart loop hell. I just want to say I will lose my mind if this is the future for GR 992 releases.

NB.com so broke for me that it shows whole FSR in stock and you can add to cart but when you go to check out it's not in stock lol.

you keeping both, selling one or what? Kind of miffed they were 20 more dollars on concepts and without a special box
Oop it to my uncle, we both wear the same size and look out for each other on NBs. Sorry bro, if he did not want it and knowing you're also a 9.5, I would've hooked you up.

HOW?!

I hit click n buy the second it drops and it takes me to the cart page. And then I'm ****ed. Kith link was solid bklyn style baby bklyn style baby thank you, but I didn't hit there either. Damn it.
It definitely got stuck for a bit but finally loaded to the order confirmation page.

Oop it to my uncle, we both wear the same size and look out for each other on NBs. Sorry bro, if he did not want it and knowing you're also a 9.5, I would've hooked you up.

It definitely got stuck for a bit but finally loaded to the order confirmation page.

I actually hit on the concepts drop last week & wasn’t trying to double up, but will definitely keep in mind! Same to you. Was just curious as to what you were gonna do with the other pair & complaining about the no special box for the 100th time. I’m legitimately miffed by that lol

How does the pass protection work on Haven? (Not that I'm optimistic, didn't everyone here say Haven was a nightmare for the JJJJounds?)
Similar to the green JJJJ on JJJ's site, Haven implemented a question field above the size selection for both 992s. Answer the question correctly, select size, then go to checkout.

I actually hit on the concepts drop last week & wasn’t trying to double up, but will definitely keep in mind! Same to you. Was just curious as to what you were gonna do with the other pair & complaining about the no special box for the 100th time. I’m legitimately miffed by that lol
I just want a reason for the $20 over retail haha

These just came in:
188D07C4-A3F9-4AA6-B427-D64C5840FCB2.jpeg

they’re cool for $50, new beaters for sure.

How does the pass protection work on Haven? (Not that I'm optimistic, didn't everyone here say Haven was a nightmare for the JJJJounds?)
What nonheinous nonheinous said above there will be some sort of question you’ll have to answer before you can go to checkout. Could pertain to something New Balance, something about Concepts, or Haven or could be completely random. It’s definitely the best bot protection I’ve seen to date albeit simple.

"Once reservations have been vetted for improper submissions, you will receive separate email confirmation informing you that your shoes have been reserved and your payment transacted. Your payment will be held while this vetting process occurs and refunded if the reservation is not accepted."

Pre-buy links (ala 827) were shared and then :

NewWeightyAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom