Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks for the link fellas. Hopefully it works.

i haven’t purchased from them before and I just joined their mailing list. Hopefully that helps the odds.

Don’t forget to eat breakfast

992MC= 992ManCakes
9C7E5AFE-8333-49F0-A9BA-1B5EA043D472.jpeg

I'm no top tier client.. I played it safe and went for the pinks. Green is clean but something about that pink

I went for Pink pair, green is clean but it’s not a color i wear too often. Pink seems more versatile to me

lol what if this is just their way of gaging the supply/demand of the shoes and they actually go through with producing as many pairs that people signed up for?

long shot since the shoes are prob already in production or completed already, but that would be great and a method that seems to be wanted by many in the sneaker world and this for sure would destroy all those resellers which i am all in for

Being open until Saturday morning is going to allow thousands upon thousands of entries. No way they are making that many of a collab pair.

Not getting my hopes up until that shipped email hits.

yeah should really only be a couple of hours tbh. the people who really want them would hear about it and enter in that time frame

Being open until Saturday morning is going to allow thousands upon thousands of entries. No way they are making that many of a collab pair.

Not getting my hopes up until that shipped email hits.
I have a weird feeling this is a preorder and NB will ramp up production after seeing all this interest.

Is it a bad idea to go for both colors(separate orders) if I didn't receive the option to? Would hate to be disqualified

So I ordered two same cart when the link was leaked before I got any email of access. Come to find out I can only order one. Ended up getting access on my girls email and ordered one pair thru that since my order of two will get cancelled most likely. I emailed them to see if they can cancel it and let me redo it.

They are definitely going to confirm reservations against who was sent emails and cancel those who shouldn't have ordered. They have done this in the past. I'm just curious when these are actually going to ship.

I want to go for the pink but the customs to Europe may be too much for me... Anyway, which size should I go for these in case I try? TTS?

Not usually a fan of places taking your money for reservations. Always seems like a loan or something...

Yea reason why I avoid entering hanon for raffles they just charge you upfront. Thing with ALD is looks like you’re good for your order if you followed the guidelines on the email depending on which one you got either allowing you to order one or two. As well as using the same email from the access. Well that’s how I understood the imprinted orders would get vetted.

Man ****, I have an account with them, but I'm not subscribed to their mailing list. I hate getting ad emails. Looks like I done ****ed up.

Back
Top Bottom