Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got this email subsequent to the two I mentioned:
C4530323-1440-473A-916D-379CAE5C5D06.jpeg

Is it implying to use this link AGAIN to purchase or are we good having received that invitation? Not exactly sure.

LOL I somehow willed an email invitation into existence even though I've never purchased from them before (despite my best efforts). Maybe I can get my hopes up a little bit :lol: what a roller coaster I need to get back to work

Yall probably clicked on subscribing to their mailing list when you reserved them. I was already on their list though so this is all interesting

We have received your reservation request for the ALD / New Balance 1300 project.

Please note that this is not confirmation that your shoes have been reserved.

Once reservations have been vetted for improper submissions, you will receive separate email confirmation informing you that your shoes have been reserved and your payment transacted. Your payment will be held while this vetting process occurs and refunded if the reservation is not accepted.

All successful reservations are final sale. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.

All reserved pairs will be delivered in advance of the public SS21 project release.

conflicted but ended up choosing the green since i’ll prob get more wear in them than the pink.

got the email from ALD then checked on here to see if anyone posted and surprised to see all y’all signing up without that email lol but got an email saying my reservation was received right after completing payment.

now we wait and see if pair is actually reserved

Yeah I grabbed the pink pair, but would have preferred the Greens. I don't want to take my chances and order another pair though.

Definitely not going to reserve twice..but I am curious if it’s one pair per color or just one pair. Was going to reserve pinks for my lady, but not if it disqualifies from the green.

Definitely not going to reserve twice..but I am curious if it’s one pair per color or just one pair. Was going to reserve pinks for my lady, but not if it disqualifies from the green.

says one pair total which is super vague with two colors available, but always want to assume that it means exactly that, just one pair of shoes and not risk it.

prob just test to see who actually reads instructions and what not haha

Prefer greens but pink more wearable for me. Hopefully this gets confirmed. Breath of fresh air after all the Ls this year.

Reserved again using the email link for the pink. So fishy but if it gets to my doorstep then we gravy. Only thing is my paypal is holding 3x $192 lol

I used the wrong email. FML. I used one email to reserve the shoes, then found an invitation in a different email inbox.
Edit: I got an invitation in that email address also. May still be in the game.

Last edited:
“Top tier clients” got a separate email for 1 of each colorway meaning that the regular email is for only 1 colorway. If you do both, they will probably pick one for you, but who knows. Hopefully we don’t have to wait until next year for these!

Back
Top Bottom