Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So I placed an order at joes for a pair of 1300 and 996. I know they're factory seconds but I wasn't satisfied at all.

Both have minor quality issues that I can deal with but the huge issues on each is really making me want to return these :/ 

Last edited:
Yeah, I wouldn't mess with that any seconds. I know how OCD I am, I rather pay the few extra bucks and know exactly what I'm getting. 

Wow I just asked how Joe's was a couple days ago. Stunna warned me about them. Now I see why! I would send them back if I were you

Think I'd rather pay a reseller than order B-grades.
Order shoes you really want, wait for them to arrive, then if there's issues with them...heartbreaking.

Last edited:
well anybody know the cheapest way to ship back? ups or usps? they came in different boxes so should i put both on one box or ship them individually? 

New pick ups

Last edited:
thanks for your support and constructive criticism. wasn't posting to cause a ruckus. i read this thread everyday and i post occasionally here whenever i feel like i can contribute. i don't have a nice dslr to take nice glamour pics or have a ton of money to cop like some of the other members here. i believe i saw some familiar names a few pages back that asked about online release for the 998 tassie so when i was randomly looking at sites i figure i'd post to help a few people out. i know for myself i don't always have a chance to look at every site every day to see what is/will be released so sometimes i really appreciate people who post links on this thread. but yes i definitely understand the point that zedrok is saying. i wouldn't want some lurker/reseller to cop the shoe over a more "deserving member". this thread has definitely blown up into mega proportions since i first started following.

i wish i can go way back in da day when nt13 post links and info just about every hour. he helped me out a lot. 6 months ago feels like a long time ago with this thread...haha.

That was my goal, glad I could help, it's difficult to spend time on this thread and even the team NB fb page with graduation and whatnot but once that's done, tis thread is getting a major overhaul on how we take care of info, Jeremy has been killing it with info, passing the torch to him haha but ill be back in full swing in like two months , yeah I haven't been here a year but this page exploded around the same time I joined, I lurked for like two weeks before but let me know what you are looking for and I'll Be more than glad to help out

@jelly Tassies TMNB T and hoody are safe! Thanks again man!! Stand up dude here, if anyone is passing on Tassies PLEASE attempt a 9.5/10 for Jelly. Thank you sir for the support as well. To me its a job but it honestly makes me feel a little prouder that people still support the troops!!! 

Ship em together in one bigger box thru USPS. Just remember to include both receipts when you ship em both back.
thanks will ship out tomorrow morning.

also if anyone knows a location with the 1300CL and 996RR (SIZE 9) for a fair price let me know i still want them lol

That was my goal, glad I could help, it's difficult to spend time on this thread and even the team NB fb page with graduation and whatnot but once that's done, tis thread is getting a major overhaul on how we take care of info, Jeremy has been killing it with info, passing the torch to him haha but ill be back in full swing in like two months , yeah I haven't been here a year but this page exploded around the same time I joined, I lurked for like two weeks before but let me know what you are looking for and I'll Be more than glad to help out
haha. i'm not worthy of the torch, just trying to help. i read this whole thread. page after pager after page before posting in it. from reading countless people helping out others, i just tried to follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom