Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone make two separate orders on Kith for the RC1300 and get one shipping notification? Not sure if one of the two is coming or both…

I placed 2 separate orders to complete the pack about 5 min apart from each other (11:03am & 11:08am). Still waiting on any shipping notification over here. Will post back though with any updates.

My foot width is one size up from my foot length. (Size 10 width, Size 9 length). I normally go 9.5 as my NB TTS but since the 2002 is just slightly snug I'm curious how a 10 would feel.

Going a half to full size up in them knowing you have a wider foot is fine. I have the shoe in TTS and a half size down . I definitely could have gone a half size up from TTS with a normal foot.

Make sure your outlet 1300s are proper size. I remember a lot of the burlington finds a few years ago of them were extra wide.

Anyone make two separate orders on Kith for the RC1300 and get one shipping notification? Not sure if one of the two is coming or both…

I made all separates orders for them, received 2 out of 3 shipping emails - 1 is scheduled to come today.

:emoji_eyes:

SmartSelect_20210713-101211_Instagram.jpg

Just a mockup I assume. But I'm ready if these happen.

Bodegas came in . Went with my normal NB .5 size down . Feel much tighter on the sides than my V5a and V2s. Any chance they’ll stretch or ?

Same thing for me. I even compared them to my v3 Genesis and the toe boxes are a little different. The bodegas ones are more slopped but the Genesis ones are more boxy which I'm assuming leaves that little more room. The bodegas are tighter for me too but I don't think it's enough to size up. I think if I went up half a size they'd be too big. I'm just going to wear thinner socks.

Bodegas def feel a bit narrow, but not enough for me to go up .5 - I noticed the tongue on them is very thick as well. That takes away some of the room inside.

Bodegas def feel a bit narrow, but not enough for me to go up .5 - I noticed the tongue on them is very thick as well. That takes away some of the room inside.

Agreed. I've just decided to wear thinner socks with them. My genesis I can wear normal Nike cushioned socks but with the bodegas I'll go with my thinner no shows. They're the same length as my genesis, just a little tighter at some spots, so I think if I go up half a size I'll be swimming in them; definitely heel slippage.

Back
Top Bottom