Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The Antler just came.. went .5 down on this one, the fit is a bit snug and I couldn't give the laces a longer knot - I prefer sticking true to size on this.
217488692_109561301304619_1238033127851399975_n.jpg

The Seven Store’s raffle is still open for the Protection Pack

Be sure to register for your UK size!

Last edited:
Just got my first pair of 992s. Is it normal for them to have a little part poking up around the front ball of your feet (area behind the big toe), especially the left one? Sounds weird, I know, but I just wanted to see if it's normal or a got a weird pair.

Just got my first pair of 992s. Is it normal for them to have a little part poking up around the front ball of your feet (area behind the big toe), especially the left one? Sounds weird, I know, but I just wanted to see if it's normal or a got a weird pair.
I briught this up a while ago and some thought i was crazy. I think the way the sole is constructed...its not completely flat. I tried to hammer those parts down literally and it did a little bit but you get used to it. You could try double insoling. I have a few cws and it seems its a crapshoot...some have some dont.

I briught this up a while ago and some thought i was crazy. I think the way the sole is constructed...its not completely flat. I tried to hammer those parts down literally and it did a little bit but you get used to it. You could try double insoling. I have a few cws and it seems its a crapshoot...some have some dont.

I tried on another pair at the store and it had it too but not as pronounced. It's not uncomfortable or anything, just different. I just wanted to make sure I didn't get a defected pair or something. Thanks.

The original release in 2006 was plagued by a similar issue. The abzorb sbs cushion unit being code to the foot created a pressure point and discomfort for some. Sounds like a different issues unfortunately.

The Seven Store’s raffle is still open for the Protection Pack

Be sure to register for your UK size!

good looks!! Hoping we can all cook.

also, rocking some old NB1s. I wonder how NB1 is going to be when they bring it back.
5F9282F8-ABFD-4E0E-8676-D3BDEA6B161E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom