Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

962EFE01-4FBF-4823-8180-DF6678557176.jpeg
F18DFFBA-0973-454B-B486-C730542D5BFD.jpeg
F18E7BD6-58E3-4323-964F-E5771C4B429A.jpeg

These are so nice in hand. I should have doubled up.
WOW yea cream laces are a GO,

Slid off my bike yesterday and got mud all over my 993s. Any advice on how to best clean the entire shoe? Suede and sole?

ebay for $6.

you could also order them from Fox Trot but paying $16 for laces is beyond my comprehension.

whatever you do don’t order cream laces from Rope Lace Supply. The color in their pics look great. The laces that they actually send you aren’t “cream” they’re a much darker shade.
I had the same problem with a pair of green laces that looked completely different in hand. No returns, no refunds & no response when I reached out to them.

Checked my J.Crew account and they got me waitlisted on those 2002r's that I ordered. Also charged dropped from my account.

The JCrew charges also were dropped on my credit card account. But my order status updated from “Waitlisted” to “Order Placed” recently.

The JCrew charges also were dropped on my credit card account. But my order status updated from “Waitlisted” to “Order Placed” recently.
I’m “order placed” on the order, but it says “waitlisted” on the individual shoes. So still unclear on what’s happening, but that’s consistent with the release so far, so who knows.

Also, spoke with CR rep about this order when I ordered the 992s yesterday. The blue 2002r has no estimated ship date, but the others are still estimated to ship Sept 20.

Mad bodega canceled those m990cp2
i got lucky but seems my order is delayed and not coming for another week. I bought the 992 teals from bodega last week and they literally came the next day. I thought these were GRs but someone said they weren’t. Seems like they only dropped on NB, sneaker politics and bodega? You would think other places would be dropping unless they are all in store.

i got lucky but seems my order is delayed and not coming for another week. I bought the 992 teals from bodega last week and they literally came the next day. I thought these were GRs but someone said they weren’t. Seems like they only dropped on NB, sneaker politics and bodega? You would think other places would be dropping unless they are all in store.

Saks fifth and extra butter got them too

Back
Top Bottom