Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NewBalance_0_M990CP2_2.jpg
is it really a wrap for these? Bdga cancelled my order too

It looks like J.Crew corrected the Image/Color Description of the 2002Rs with the Rain Cloud/Prism Purple and Incense/Heliotrope under your Order History. The 2002R that you actually ordered should show up.

Where the cp2s limited or something seems like they sat on shelves then once the release date hit they sold out

That is the question no one has the answer to. The first place I saw them at was sneaker politics and they went pretty quick.
A lot of sites dropped em early so when release date hit most sizes were already gone that's my guess. Plus being a fire inline colorway peeps snatched up real quick.

Damn. When did you place the preorder?
Original was Sept 8, but order got cancelled for some backend reasons. When I tried to place the order again, the colorways I wanted were sold out. I waited a couple days for a restock and the rain cloud came back in stock, so I ordered those with the metallic and that was Sept 12.

No biggie though because I wasn't too high on the metallic ones anyway. If I really wanted them, they're on the NB site now.

Got an email this morning from J. Crew that the metallic ones were delayed...until Jan 4, 2022.
Same delay on Yellow pair for me.

Also, they cancelled my order of the blue pair cuz they said it sold out. I know I was one of the first to order though, so won’t be surprised if others get this too. Increasingly nervous about other pairs

God Rain Clouds getting up there. About $400 all in right now on SX. Meh.
I liked them when they first came out and the ALD yellow/green 550s but after seeing so many people cop I’m kind of not interested anymore. Same affect seeing so many people with AJ11s after January each year had on me too.

I liked them when they first came out and the ALD yellow/green 550s but after seeing so many people cop I’m kind of not interested anymore. Same affect seeing so many people with AJ11s after January each year had on me too.

11’s are mid anyways so dont feel so bad about that one. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom