Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Successfully checked out. I hope that I actually get them!

I had to go through three human verification checks to do so. It seems like that was enough to fend off the bots?

The Jcrew photos make them look more premium than Sunika's.

Not to mention they were $130 on Jcrew.

Was able to get a pair from Sunika, a few minutes after link was posted. Either they had a few pairs in each size or they’ll be cancelled…

JCrew was $140.73 b/c of tax .. this is $149.99 no shipping or tax.. Now the RWB pair and I am good to go.

Fax and FAX.

Saw these images after doing a google image search:

E9232937-74AE-44DE-9930-E673263448AB.jpeg
3D53336B-CBD8-4828-881E-388D8F97DC39.jpeg

I know it’s only January 14, 2022, BUT the Incense cw (RWA) and RWB cw both have a spot on my top 2022 release list! Lol

seems like more shops are slowly getting these 2002rwa's. I am curious as to what happened with jcrew.

Out of curiosity, I went through my inbox and found that I paid a grand total of $243.00 (with some promo) for both the Incense and UA cws through J.Crew last September. If only that order went through…

Oh well… I’m just glad to get an order in.

Last edited:
Managed to cop the 2002RWA thanks to you guys on here. It’s been a **** show, checking insta websites & shops multiple times a day and finding nothing. .. Sites like this and Reddit are a godsend. Thanks Commmunity.

Now the pair i really want is the 2002RWB. I heard it’s been released in Asia, but have not seen any links

Agree. Those 327's don't it for me at ALL. But everyone has a preference. To each their own. I wouldn't mock or clown another individual for liking a different style. 550's? I'm good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a pair of 327 a while back and my feet never ached like that in my whole life after wearing them out the whole day. Was absolute heaven to wear the NB rc elite v2 the following day I tell ya.

Back
Top Bottom