Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If I wasn’t a Wide-foot Wonder, I could see sizing down on a 993. I went TTS on the 3 pairs I have (completely happy with the fit), but I can see how standard foot peeps could potentially go .5 down.

I could size up for 1500 to a 11.5 - that shoe fits small. Wish NB was more consistent in sizing. I can wear a 10.5 in 550, 992's

Does anybody size down even from their normal new balance size? Like the 1300 or 993? They seem to fit a little bigger than my other models.

993, 990v3, and maybe even 998 I can size down .5 from TTS. On those models TTS is way too big for me. A lot of people size down on 992/997, but I definitely can't on those.

I bought these 577s back in October while away from home just to use a NB $30 code that was about to expire.....then when I got back home the beginning of December I had COVID and was on bed rest.....then the holidays came and went and now I am just getting around to opening these up. I am glad that I really like the CW on these (though I will wait to next fall to rock them).

20220111_144213.jpg

I bought these 577s back in October while away from home just to use a NB $30 code that was about to expire.....then when I got back home the beginning of December I had COVID and was on bed rest.....then the holidays came and went and now I am just getting around to opening these up. I am glad that I really like the CW on these (though I will wait to next fall to rock them).

20220111_144213.jpg
These are fiyah! Honestly I forgot about them due to all of the other releases I was goin for. Maybe I’ll find em one day

Does anybody have MiUSA 999s, specifically the Hyannis? How's the sizing on those? I wear size 10.5 in 998, v3, V2, 577. Wear size 10 in 1300 & 993.

I go 1/2 size down in 999. Similar to 998, v2 & v3.
I go TTS for these models. 10s fit me too tight. You think I could get away with 10.5, same as my v3s, v2s, 998s but bigger than my 1300, 998s?

Last edited:
These are fiyah! Honestly I forgot about them due to all of the other releases I was goin for. Maybe I’ll find em one day
Yeah, I saw the 577s and the 1500s and I am not a fan of 1500s, so it was all about the 577s. LOL I wish that they would have dropped before I traveled for 2 months so that I could have took them with me to wear since it was still the fall season and this CW is perfect for it.

Got lucky snatching a pair. These sold out instantly. Looks amazing in hand. My first time owning a pair of New Balance 2002r. I didn't realize the bulk of this particular shoe. Can't wait until the Rain Cloud/Prism Purple drops.
20220113_112218.jpg

Happy for you but man how?

Got lucky snatching a pair. These sold out instantly. Looks amazing in hand. My first time owning a pair of New Balance 2002r. I didn't realize the bulk of this particular shoe. Can't wait until the Rain Cloud/Prism Purple drops.
20220113_112218.jpg
Maaaaaan I really hope theres a wider release for these.

I saw Unheard Brand dropped in-store. Only 2 other boutiques has had them up for sale online. Yes I've been monitoring every move for these, waiting to pounce. JCrew I hate you
Happy for you but man how?
Last weekend I scoured the internet trying to find a pair. I was fortunate to find a pair on eBay. I was able to bargain with the seller. A member on this thread posted two links of the NB X JCew for sale on 2 boutique sneaker sites. Instantly, they were completely sold out. To be honest the release for these have been sporadic. The least expected sneaker boutiques are selling them. I mean, as recent as Monday the navy/pink colorway had a quite release on Finish Line. Sold out in minutes. These kicks are hard to come by is what I'm seeing. So, I can imagine how crazy it's gonna get if and when there's a wider release for all three colorways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom