Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I refreshed page after black, brown..every combo & it asked a different question...how many J's In JJJJound......Got to 2 min in que & hit with SOLD OUT

Even though that was a pretty wild release, I'm sure it ****ed up a lot of bots and allowed more manual buyers to cop.

a *uck up is a *uck up - idk how they managed to screw that up - all it did was give ppl who showed up late a better chance to cop while everyone else kept typing different shades of black.

Got an empty cart at the end of a 11 min queue. Went right back to product page, answered question, added my size to cart again and went straight through checkout and copped.

Tried for this and sold out on me with 3 min left in queue

But I already have the ALD beef and broc so there was really no need for me to get another brown based shoe.

But the Olives are for more superior than these and the Navy’s.

LLLLoL!

These fumbled drops getting stupider week to week. Correctly answered 2 questions but couldn’t get thru

Laces look black and say black lol

There are 4/four J’s in jjjjound by my count. maybe we had to answer in french

London as the photo location was the last curveball question that got me thru but you already struckout by then

Last edited:
I refreshed page after black, brown..every combo & it asked a different question...how many J's In JJJJound......Got to 2 min in que & hit with SOLD OUT
Pretty much the same for me. The way I see it, if they don't want my money, then on to the next.

I'm guessing that first lace question was to throw off the bots? Or maybe they just wanted to F with us all lol

Joe-Freshgoods-New-Balance-9060-Inside-Voices-Penny-Cookie-Pink-07-750x750.jpg
Joe-Freshgoods-New-Balance-9060-Inside-Voices-Penny-Cookie-Pink-04-750x750.jpg
Joe-Freshgoods-New-Balance-9060-Inside-Voices-Penny-Cookie-Pink-02-750x750.jpg
Joe-Freshgoods-New-Balance-9060-Inside-Voices-Penny-Cookie-Pink-08-750x750.jpg
Joe-Freshgoods-New-Balance-9060-Inside-Voices-Penny-Cookie-Pink-03-750x750.jpg
Joe-Freshgoods-New-Balance-9060-Inside-Voices-Penny-Cookie-Pink-09-750x750.jpg
Joe-Freshgoods-New-Balance-9060-Inside-Voices-Penny-Cookie-Pink-01-750x750.jpg
Joe-Freshgoods-New-Balance-9060-Inside-Voices-Penny-Cookie-Pink-05-750x750.jpg
Joe-Freshgoods-New-Balance-9060-Inside-Voices-Penny-Cookie-Pink-06-750x750.jpg
Joe-Freshgoods-New-Balance-9060-Inside-Voices-Penny-Cookie-Pink-010-750x750.jpg
Joe-Freshgoods-New-Balance-9060-Inside-Voices-03-750x750.jpg

Insane amount of Jjjjounds on eBay already. I can definitely see these ending up like the v4s and staying closer to retail once the pairs come in.

Forgot to say that I copped the JJJJs this morning. Will look good next to the Olive Green and the Bapes. If only I can hit on those stupid crocs

Back
Top Bottom