Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I will never buy a JJJJound product mainly because I think they're greedy as hell. I'm Canadian and noticed that they list all their prices in USD - so $250 is $320ish in CAD dollars AND these guys charge an additional $25 for shipping out collabs? That's $355 CAD. That's whack they don't really care about supporting Canadian customers at all considering they're based in Montreal lol

I see them more as an internet company then a canadian.

doubt they care about fanbase at all
That's fair. I didn't realize their background. Seems like they've had a popup or two in Montreal but not a real store front.

They’re FLOODING us with 2002Rs! All I want are the Purple RFs, RWAs and the RHLs.

Other than those, I’m IN for these!

D21E62F0-6D16-40EA-8C54-79110E4522DA.jpeg

They remind me more of the Spurs’ fiesta theme than Miami though.

Ald please send early invoice. Thank yo
I will never buy a JJJJound product mainly because I think they're greedy as hell. I'm Canadian and noticed that they list all their prices in USD - so $250 is $320ish in CAD dollars AND these guys charge an additional $25 for shipping out collabs? That's $355 CAD. That's whack they don't really care about supporting Canadian customers at all considering they're based in Montreal lol
100% Canadian too and **** rubs me the wrong way. $300 must be out your mind for a 993

^ Let’s be real… prolly won’t get to touch em but ima try. The whole blacked out midsole/sole thing is getting played out though…
Olive pair is too expensive right now…

Back
Top Bottom