Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Love the v2s just as much as the v3s, such a beautiful shoe. Feel like it’s gonna be hard to top the first 3 after lookin back at the entire collection
4DB797E8-1AF5-466B-B71F-C5EC486023B3.jpeg

Got the payment error on the JFG 9060 and then the post deleted. I also got the email a half hour late. Email said they went live at 130cst and got the email at 257eastern. There's always another sneaker but in 2022 we would hope that they have figured out how to do a release by Teddy and the preorder system is by far the best followed by the Whitner Group although I've never hit on anything from Social Status or A Ma Maniere.

They couldn’t of sold out that fast I was on point ! soon as I got notification me & my wife 😔
I think there was an issue doing the launch through Instagram Shop. Never seen a release through IG Shop before. No way they were prepared for that much traffic and payment processing. Might have been issues with that 20% off your first order IG coupon too. I don't know. Grabbing at straws at this point. Doesn't make sense. A couple guys at my local sneaker shop made the trip from Detroit to Chicago for the in person release and they said it was a super smooth, super easy process. Was expecting the same today. Guess not

I think there was an issue doing the launch through Instagram Shop. Never seen a release through IG Shop before. No way they were prepared for that much traffic and payment processing. Might have been issues with that 20% off your first order IG coupon too. I don't know. Grabbing at straws at this point. Doesn't make sense. A couple guys at my local sneaker shop made the trip from Detroit to Chicago for the in person release and they said it was a super smooth, super easy process. Was expecting the same today. Guess not
He did the 550 CAU drop on IG, I was able to cop and it went smooth…so no idea what happened here…maybe too many people expecting it this time around.

Hi, I would like to get a general consensus as to the sizing of V3s.
For reference, I wear a 9.5 in 992, 990v5, 550, 827 and 237.

Has it been consistently TTS across GR and collab pairs?
Are they Grey/GY and JJJJounds/ALD pairs sizing standard?

Thank you in advance for any kind feedback. Cheers!

fad56132-5151-4d69-854c-151a7e7d237d

Hi, I would like to get a general consensus as to the sizing of V3s.
For reference, I wear a 9.5 in 992, 990v5, 550, 827 and 237.

Has it been consistently TTS across GR and collab pairs?
Are they Grey/GY and JJJJounds/ALD pairs sizing standard?

Thank you in advance for any kind feedback. Cheers!

fad56132-5151-4d69-854c-151a7e7d237d

Not TTS, V3 fit .5 big. Take it from someone who almost never sizes down on sneakers...These fit big.

Back
Top Bottom