Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can't wait for mine to come in do they come with extra laces

yes they come with blue, grey and ecru/off white laces

the fit of the 574 legacy is pretty true to size imo with slightly extra room in the toe box. no heel slippage.

if you tend to go half size down in 990 v3s for example, you probably wouldn't need to go down in these

UNDSed the City Sunrise 1500s for work today

0B4E5408-AB78-4B2A-A5DD-44965E568151.jpeg

Just landed. The chunkyness reminds me of a Belenciaga which I’d never wear. They’re the expected extra cushy so I’ll give them a shot.
3B9AF3FF-26C6-430B-8837-22FC1AC3C845.jpeg

35160BBE-C4CC-4D0B-A17A-69643C5FF04B.jpeg
I really like mine, but walked to the back of the house to get some protector spray and I realised they squeak. Gotta go back.. 🙁

I really like mine, but walked to the back of the house to get some protector spray and I realised they squeak. Gotta go back.. 🙁
Hmm ..I did a short walk around the house and didn’t hear a squeak. Going to need to try them again to make sure.

Hmm ..I did a short walk around the house and didn’t hear a squeak. Going to need to try them again to make sure.
Mine is like a shuffley squeak sound, there’s no movement in the tongue/ shoe, I think it comes from the foam sole itself. I might keep em anyway as the comfort is great, but I know it puts me off if a shoe isn’t silent!

For those that went a half size down on their 550s, would you say the leather in the toe box loosens up after a few wears?

The tts pair I bought definitely feels too big.

But the half size down pair feels pretty tight.

Back
Top Bottom