Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Happy Xmas NBNT.

Do not sleep on these:

406EE183-3FE7-4E83-87BB-D45B66344322.jpeg
216733B8-338B-4883-88F6-6D64BAE021AF.jpeg

Waiting for the Rain Cloud cw! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
JORDAN-FD0791_012_E_PREM-9vlxYx.jpg

How's sizing btw?

Low key glad they didn’t have much in my sz. Didn’t need to buy anything…. Still have these cyclades I’m not sure if I’m gonna wear or not 😂

Christmas gift to myself. M990MS2… Madness 990v2. Not exactly the ones from China, but the US release with no special insoles, laces, and regular MiUS grey box.
0BDD2278-1E64-4996-A735-8BAB57F641B2.jpeg
Unicorns! if you don’t mind my asking where’d you find em? I’m looking for the other pair

Unicorns! if you don’t mind my asking where’d you find em? I’m looking for the other pair
I’d say semi-unicorns without all the special goodies! But I guess, technically these would be more “rare”. 🤔

I copped them from a fellow collector offloading some pairs. I’m also looking for the other pair, but not trying to pay $1k. 2 years ago I had a chance to cop the greys at ~$550 for lightly used with all the goodies and thought even that was too much.

Where’d you get them? Been looking for a pair under $200.
Not speaking on behalf of the brethren, but I've been eyeing them myself and they've dropped A TON on secondary markets like just under that $200 threshold ,specially my size , only reason I haven't pulled the trigger was because I checked just recently and Ive been on a tear buying kicks lately ....have to fall back

Not speaking on behalf of the brethren, but I've been eyeing them myself and they've dropped A TON on secondary markets like just under that $200 threshold ,specially my size , only reason I haven't pulled the trigger was because I checked just recently and Ive been on a tear buying kicks lately ....have to fall back
Still showing $240 plus fees for my size 9 on GOAT and Stockx. Nobody local selling either.

Back
Top Bottom