Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

May I ask for NT’s opinion? I have some goat credit and can’t decide between the 990v2 kith tan or ts Marblehead.

Thanks in advance for the input!

Attachments

• 5F2BA00C-54EE-4641-9258-1795B47E915B.jpeg
    5F2BA00C-54EE-4641-9258-1795B47E915B.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 402
  • EFC6CEBC-F084-4E49-B1E5-7090AF0C60BD.jpeg
    EFC6CEBC-F084-4E49-B1E5-7090AF0C60BD.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 404
Anybody else still missing their Bodega hammer pants?

Ordered on release day .. “Shipped” a week ago but no movement since

0C7F2980-3347-48AE-A42E-613839039B2D.jpeg
Not Bodega specific but its definitely a holiday delay. I ordered 3 different pairs of sneakers a week ago from Ebay that were shipped out the next day. All 3 pairs have been sitting at the same location they arrived at since Thursday. That along with terrible weather on the east coast and expect at least another week before stuff starts arriving.

I'm on the fence, I got them but I just can't get the comfort out of my mind everytime I wear V3's
Same. Sold mine before I could convince myself with excuses on why I should keep them (complete the salehe pack.... the materials....etc) and actually never end up wearing them or wearing them just once for some unnecessary reason and being mad at myself when I end up selling anyway because I could have just kept them dead stock and sold them that way.

Last edited:
May I ask for NT’s opinion? I have some goat credit and can’t decide between the 990v2 kith tan or ts Marblehead.

I would go with the tan between your two choices. But personally, I’d rather get the grey version 2 ones. Something about the all gray pair just hits.

Same. Sold mine before I could convince myself with excuses on why I should keep them (complete the salehe pack.... the materials....etc) and actually never end up wearing them or wearing them just once for some unnecessary reason and being mad at myself when I end up selling anyway because I could have just kept them dead stock and sold them that way.
Speaking of which if anyone wants the Salehe's V2's let me know I'll do the same as what I spent via Spunge

For those with the V6 did you keep the laces white or put in the grey ones. Not sure how I wanna do it just yet.

I kept them white.

Finally really got to really work the V6 during an NYC day-night trip

Love them . Looking for the first sale to reup

Both are really nice. But I would go for the Marblehead.

Thinking of grabbing a pair in the near future.

Finally got the V6s, my first new balances ever. Really diggin em in hand and on feet.

20221227_175811.jpg

20221227_193340.jpg
Best on foot I've seen in that first pic. Angle is dope. I'm holding out till spring but that pic makes me want to get my pair today lol. But I have too many new balances that won't see much action now that snow is on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom