Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn... SNS and Hanon said they'll release their online pairs at 12 pm CET on 06-01-13 so I stayed awake until 3 am PST on 06-01-13, but they didn't release it at the time.

Were the NB 1400 "Invincible" Euro Exclusives? Any stores in the U.S. getting them?

Last edited:
Price check on 9/10 grey pigeons in an 11...
Just wondering what typical market value is.

Don't respond with a "whatever you are willing to pay" remark. That does not help.

Don't respond with a "whatever you are willing to pay" remark. That does not help.
ebay sold listings might help ya get an idea

Seen em as low as $220 for a DS pair and high as $375. For 9/10, I'd say between $225-250ish.

Seen em as low as $220 for a DS pair and high as $375. For 9/10, I'd say between $225-250ish.
for grey pigeons? id def seen em go for higher, like 350+ for sure..i think ive seen also 450-475 +/- 

Todays newest

NB heads,

I have a pair of New Balance 576 Leftover pack Navy/light blue in very good condition with box. I've worn them 3 times, and have had a friend offer to buy them.

Retail was $160.

Has anyone seen a pair sold lately?

What's a good price to sell them?

for grey pigeons? id def seen em go for higher, like 350+ for sure..i think ive seen also 450-475 +/- 

Todays newest
Guess we're seeing different conditions, then. I was about to scoop those DS white pigeons for $270 two weeks ago, remember?

past few days . loving NBs right now

I got mine for 225 worn twice. I think I jus got lucky though cause I was expecting to pay around 250

Last edited:
For the love of nb, please don't tell us you are trying to double up on the mojitos haha jk

Aww- damn lol. I hope that doesn't stick. No, I'm more than satisfied with 1 pair of Mojito's. I never double up anyways.

So my next target is sz 9.5 NB 1500 "Nice Kicks."

thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of Kennedy's... they are VNDS, however the price still has me a little suspect. is there anything in particular I should be looking for as far as red flags for them being fakes?

Kicking myself for sleeping on the Fingercroxx collabo. Guessing eBay is my best shot, but does anyone have a good lead on where these could be coppedv at a decent price?

Back
Top Bottom