Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I ended up answering my own question just by looking closer at the pics and then at a legit pair - definitely fakes...
mean.gif

It's not even nylon on the back and that brown suede is just awful... Plus there was no red CNCPTS flag silkscreened on the insoles. The dude is also selling them on eBay so keep an eye out if anyone was thinking about copping. I honestly don't think he realizes he is selling a fake pair though...

Dude, how was there any question about the authenticity of those though?  Those joints are straight up yellow.  
laugh.gif

Dang good thing you didn't pull the trigger haha, the thing is, someone wore them proudly too, wonder how much he paid for these

Kicking myself for sleeping on the Fingercroxx collabo. Guessing eBay is my best shot, but does anyone have a good lead on where these could be coppedv at a decent price?

I feel ya on that! Me too. Been looking on Feebay. Looks like they running about $350 ish on there. I just emailed a guy who has em at $379 to see if he'll do me a better deal on PP invoice. We'll see.

... is there anything in particular I should be looking for as far as red flags for them being fakes?

I ended up answering my own question just by looking closer at the pics and then at a legit pair - definitely fakes...
mean.gif

It's not even nylon on the back and that brown suede is just awful... Plus there was no red CNCPTS flag silkscreened on the insoles. The dude is also selling them on eBay so keep an eye out if anyone was thinking about copping. I honestly don't think he realizes he is selling a fake pair though...

This might be the first time a red flag for spotting a fake sneaker was the fact that it didn't have a RED flag hahaha. Good thing you did your research.

Last edited:
perks with the joke of the day. hahaha. it all goes back to the "if it looks to good to be true, it probably is" unless you're me and you cop them vnds for $215 :tongue:

Dude, how was there any question about the authenticity of those though?  Those joints are straight up yellow.  
laugh.gif
Dang good thing you didn't pull the trigger haha, the thing is, someone wore them proudly too, wonder how much he paid for these
Those Kennedy fakes are horrific.
This might be the first time a red flag for spotting a fake sneaker was the fact that it didn't have a RED flag hahaha. Good thing you did your research.
perks with the joke of the day. hahaha. it all goes back to the "if it looks to good to be true, it probably is" unless you're me and you cop them vnds for $215
tongue.gif
yeah I saw the price and just got hyped thinking I found a deal, but thank G-d I slowed down to really consider it and stop and look at the pics. but yeah, they are G-d awful fakes - I feel bad for dude selling them in a way cuz I really think he bought them/rocked them thinking they were legit...

I think we get spoiled sometimes with New Balances (esp. in the US) by the fact that fakes haven't flooded the market anywhere near the extent that they have with Nike brand stuff.  A lot of times buying NB's I don't really even feel the need to really legit check them. But with Kennedy's it's definitely different - there seems to be a lot of fake Kennedys and West NYC's in particular out there...

Fixed that for you. They haven't put out anything spectacular since they called it quits on the 1500.
I mean in general. Adidas, saucony, reebok ect. Most of the collabs I see from them are must haves, even the recent ones. With that said, there definitely are some lesser designs like the upcoming Saucony Lucinid. Overall id have to say they are my favorite collaborator.

while on the collab topic, lets expand. who is your top 3 favorite collab company as a whole?

for me in no order: foot patrol, hal, solebox

while on the collab topic, lets expand. who is your top 3 favorite collab company as a whole?

for me in no order: foot patrol, hal, solebox
Hanon, Solebox, Undefeated.

Footpatrol is my honorary mention

Last edited:
@jfbollin: nice find, it's been up there for months though, idk why no one has picked it up, if it was my size, I would.

One of the lucky ones that got my Crooked Tongues order in for the invicible 1400s, should be here some time next week

I mean in general. Adidas, saucony, reebok ect. Most of the collabs I see from them are must haves, even the recent ones. With that said, there definitely are some lesser designs like the upcoming Saucony Lucinid. Overall id have to say they are my favorite collaborator.
Eh, the 3 brothers pack was nothing special. It just seems to be going downhill from the best collaborations in the world to sitting on shelves for months. They need to get back to NBs.
Anybody have the exact release date for these..? And if they are for sure coming stateside..?
ML999PG - Releasing in July or earlier.

FYI: packershoes has NEW BALANCES on sale...was thinking of copping a pair of 1500s for $80. Then thought I have too many shoes.  Would you guys go with 999, 1500 or 1600 for long hours of walking and some instances of running.

Guys, I was looking to buy a pair of grey-based 996s but can't decide which pair to get ... can I get an opinion? Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom