Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i kinda like these....is this a good deal? i was gonna buy the team red one at jd sports but ofc dont have size 11.5 woulda been 125 with coupon

2002r is really good. I like the way they fit. I’m fairly new to NB too. I think you should try a made in USA or Uk pair. That’s what made me curious about NB if the quality is really worth the price. Somebody posted on here yesterday or two days ago NB 920 at Marshall’s for $100. I really like them and they are comfortable and not as bulky as most NB shoes. Retail I think is $220+.

Dont you come in here with that mess Ari$ Ari$ 🤣

Pepperidge farms (the asics thread) remembers
:rofl:
2002r is really good. I like the way they fit. I’m fairly new to NB too. I think you should try a made in USA or Uk pair. That’s what made me curious about NB if the quality is really worth the price. Somebody posted on here yesterday or two days ago NB 920 at Marshall’s for $100. I really like them and they are comfortable and not as bulky as most NB shoes. Retail I think is $220+.
yeah im thinking of getting these for $90 plus shipping with coupon

just not a fan of the white

New Balance 920s at Marshall’s? Where? I love that model. Made in UK pairs are arguably the best.

1300s today
IMG_9197.jpeg

I still want one of those tie tied shirts @ Southside whatever was slanging on here. :lol:

Was that years ago? Where does time go. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom