Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I read somewhere that the Ubiq 1600s will release at "premier new balance" accounts as well. Not sure how many pairs, or when. Can anyone confirm?

I called UBIQ the first day the real pictures dropped to get a list of retailers. The person I spoke to said only about 6 other retailers are getting them. The only ones they named were Atmos and I think it was packer. I live in the DC/MD/VA area we get all kinds of "limited" shoes. I called around everyone said no we are not. Major in DC said, not sure follow us on tweeter. The person I spoke with made it out to be like they were a vary limited number of shoes being made.

Summer50 is live. And they're taking 50% off of the current price, not the retail price.

mad.gif

Hate when sales go live before their scheduled time--definitely missed out on a few pairs of NB I was hawking.  Everything good was gone quick....oh well. 

I did manage to grab a pair of the Mita ZX8000 for $75 shipped though.  Patience pays off again.  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

wow unreal. so if 40 pairs are already spoken for. how many pairs are they getting ?

Are the wooden boxes going to be fixed also?

mad.gif

Hate when sales go live before their scheduled time--definitely missed out on a few pairs of NB I was hawking.  Everything good was gone quick....oh well. 

I did manage to grab a pair of the Mita ZX8000 for $75 shipped though.  Patience pays off again.  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
do the zx8000 fit tts or do they run.5 small? 

do the zx8000 fit tts or do they run.5 small? 

i have a pair, and i feel they run relatively tts, but ever-so-slightly small. so i think if you want them perfect, go for tts. if you want them to feel a bit loose and w/ some more wiggle room, you can probably go up .5 size.

or thinkin' about it differently, if you plan to wear them barefoot or really thin socks, go tts. if you typically wear thick socks, should be fine to go up .5 size.

just fyi, i usually go with size 8.5 in nb 574, 576, 577, and 996. and i have a sze 8.5 in the zx8000 as well.

hope that helps!

Anybody know where I can get a 990 Boston in size 13, for under retail still?
They were all over a while ago, but I slept, saw a pair in person today, want 'em.
But don't want them bad enough to drop $160 on them.
Checked all the online stores I can think of, but maybe somebody knows one I don't.
Only pair on ebay is a 4E extra wide, won't work.
DTLR.com has them for $150 and packershoes has them for 50% off.  There you go!

Too bad not many people carry the 990 NYC...I prefer the RED over the Boston's Purple.  Only place I've seen them are 6pm and zappos for $144.

Are ML581 popular?  It doesn't seem like it is....they are made like the Nike Free Runs (one piece).  Is it worth copping the ML581xKasina for MSRP?

Back
Top Bottom