Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

While I missed out on just about everything else I'd had my eye on at packer, I did manage to get a pair of the 1300GGB at a price I'm very happy with. I guess it's not as popular a model as I thought since it seems to be the one thing people are leaving alone during the sale.

Been eyeing those too...they're just sitting there calling my name. I'm trying to not buy stuff just because of the price though. They're nice but not a pair that was on my radar, so I'll probably pass.

That price is so tempting though......

ubiq retweeting pics like these is not helping the salt levels...

Last edited:
its all about the magic Key to the wooden box. some guy was trying to get $800 for the box set. some guy was willing to spend $300 for the wooden box set with no shoes.

Didn't even try, knew it would be chaos online for these. Wasn't really feeling them too much. I'll hold out for other stuff or continue to hunt for stuff I missed in the past.

The Benjamins look OK. Definitely better than the teaser pictures suggested, but IMO not great enough to deserve this type of reseller hype. This doesn't bode well for future NB collabs for me. I haven't bought sneakers in 4-5 years, but I remember getting previous collabs fairly easily (collete, solebox, crooked tongues, etc). Am I just romaniticizing the past, or has it really gotten kidn of ridiculous to get a pair of NBs?

if anyone is looked for vault 577s size 11.  In decent condition with minor creasing and dirty soles PM me.

The Benjamins look OK. Definitely better than the teaser pictures suggested, but IMO not great enough to deserve this type of reseller hype. This doesn't bode well for future NB collabs for me. I haven't bought sneakers in 4-5 years, but I remember getting previous collabs fairly easily (collete, solebox, crooked tongues, etc). Am I just romaniticizing the past, or has it really gotten kidn of ridiculous to get a pair of NBs?
Not just NBs but runners in general. A lot of the Jordan/Nike heads are switching to runners.

if anyone is looked for vault 577s size 11.  In decent condition with minor creasing and dirty soles PM me.
I'm been hunting for a size 9 but gl with sale

Back
Top Bottom