Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Someone at the UBIQ store I found via IG just tried to tax me $275 for these...thanks but no thanks...I'll patiently await for them to release at other boutiques...I wasn't born yesterday...

There were enough pairs at ubiq for people to get back in line after their first.. One dude even won two of those special wooden boxes lol....

There were enough pairs at ubiq for people to get back in line after their first.. One dude even won two of those special wooden boxes lol....
dude can pay for his if he decides to sell one of them, lucky bastard.

As soon as I saw the site was crashing I just Xed out of it, not about to waste my Saturday refreshing a stupid page. Already had enough of that from the St Alfred release.

As soon as I saw the site was crashing I just Xed out of it, not about to waste my Saturday refreshing a stupid page. Already had enough of that from the St Alfred release.
Yea, I def have some PTSD from that st.A foolishness. When i saw that "Magenta" logo I almost had an aneurism lol.

Guess the "hackers" DOS'd ubiq too... Smh

Last edited:
I really like what Ubiq did to dress up this 1600, but I'd rather have seen it on a 1500. :\

Either way, these just keep getting better with each wear...

I really like what Ubiq did to dress up this 1600, but I'd rather have seen it on a 1500. :\

Either way, these just keep getting better with each wear...

Same as what I was thinking, the 1600 silhouette just doesn't lend itself to a CW like that very well IMO. Now that I have seen some real life unfiltered pics I'm prolly passing, just not that appealing to be worth 175 to me when that same amount can buy me some great older pairs.

Nice 1300DG btw. :smokin

Was able to finally get through.
same. had to do the check out process a bunch of times but was finally able to get a confirmation number. hope these arrive before the forth.. 

also my confirmation e-mail was in my junk folder as well. good looks @rmmsballer10.. repped
Wonder if online orders come with a shirt and a bag? The in store purchases did I believe.
"three color options for laces. Also included is a matching logo hangtag and drawstring cloth dust bag." 

from Ubiqlife.com product description.

I never saw the shirt that they promoted the shoes with online. I guess that was in-store only?

also one quick question i chose the 1-7 day shipping did anyone choose free shipping? is there a difference in speed?

thanks.

Last edited:
^

I'm hoping the shirt comes with the sneakers, makes that price tag seem more reasonable. I'm seeing lots of pictures with all the accessories included. Probably an in-store only thing though.

I chose free shipping. Philly is only about 5 hours from me so it shouldn't take too long. My total was $175 flat.

This makes up for missing out on the St. Alfreds I suppose.

While I missed out on just about everything else I'd had my eye on at packer, I did manage to get a pair of the 1300GGB at a price I'm very happy with. I guess it's not as popular a model as I thought since it seems to be the one thing people are leaving alone during the sale.

Gonna try to see if anyone is willing to swap Benjamin's with my St As .. Was fortunate enough to cop two pairs , hopefully I'll get my pair soon. Really wanted these for July 4th.

They were $175.

Last edited:

In case some of you were wondering why they didn't want to do phone orders...lol

Back
Top Bottom