Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

5E9CEB21-1CB1-4233-BE6E-3BFADF4FC7EB.jpeg

Am I tripping for not liking these? I'm usually a fan of collabs bc it's usually colors you don't see on a lot of New Balance GRs but the color combo on these isn't clicking with me
Different strokes for different folks…. They’re dope to me. Just not $175+ship dope. I’d consider at $100, but that’ll never happen.

When was the last time grey 993s were sold on their site, aside from that glitch? I need a pair.

They've been up at regular price for a long time. 992 been off the site for a while, but 993 were regularly available.

They play the availability shuffle. Stop production on 990v1, 990v2, 993, maybe 998, and then bring back 992, maybe 997, plenty of 990v3 and 990v4, and then cycle it back through again. I think they're being pretty smart about it.

I only really pulled the trigger on the 993 because of the price. Would rather have a fresh pair of grey 992.

Anyone know if the cncpts 1906 also uses that waterproof suede on the 999s? Haven’t read any mention of it so guessing not.

^same but im gonna pass. Wish this was the final version
1722519785122.jpeg
I initially thought the same thing until I looked at the samples again. It’s some elements I wish they kept and some I wouldn’t have cared for. I like that they used more of the dark blue on the samples but also hate the light blue tag on the green tongue.

Decided to pass. Just not a fan of the 1906u toe box. The overlay that goes right down the center kills the look.

Back
Top Bottom