Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Even on Politics? There's still B&W tomorrow. That sucks and hope you can get them.

I want a pair of those R/B 998s. I wish the red and blue ones that were like Benjamin lights were still around. Been sleeping on NB lately.
politic's checkout screwed me.!  - What did they have online, like 1 of each size?!

- And if you think you struck out... Dont get hopeless. Its about time for you to stalk concepts IG, twitter, and webpage..   Concepts will restock 2-3 times.   Last year I got my SEALS on day one. and hit a concepts random restock for pair number 2, nearly 2 months after release.

Last edited:

me too, but not because they aren't great. Just that the colorway didn't seem like it would command as much attention as it did.

Probably has a lot to do with the concepts name for better and for worse.
Your both wrong..  The reasoning being 1) concepts for some reason spiked their own advertising.  - Dont know why they posted up some god awful ugly pictures of the shoe as advertising  2) the people who saw these in hand, and got their pairs in person, realized how crazy dope the shoe was.   The materials, colors, everything was on point.  -  The word spread quickly.  

I almost thought NB struck out with the 998's, but cmon.. But then I hit myself on the head.. Because Concepts doesnt strike out with NB's.  If you had asked me before I got the 998's, if I had preferred these or the SEALS, I would have told you that you were out of your mind.   Ask me now, and Im hunting for a 2nd pair of c-notes badly, because I know that I will wear these more than my SEALs.

Last edited:

Not bad

oooo kill em :smokin

Sorry to be that guy- I need sizing help. I checked the guide but wanted to be sure. All of my 1300's I go .5 down to an 11. I'm about to order the 998GNR. Should I go with the same size as 1300's or my regular size of 11.5?

Sorry to be that guy- I need sizing help. I checked the guide but wanted to be sure. All of my 1300's I go .5 down to an 11. I'm about to order the 998GNR. Should I go with the same size as 1300's or my regular size of 11.5?
go with the same size in your 1300's.   Thats what I do for all my 998's
never had a pair of 998 ..tts 10.5 but an 10 should be fine rite?
Yes you should be okay. They may be a little tight when you first wear them, but they will break in. Youll have enough room in the toe-box to be comfortable.

Last edited:
go with the same size in your 1300's.   Thats what I do for all my 998's

Yes you should be okay. They may be a little tight when you first wear them, but they will break in. Youll have enough room in the toe-box to be comfortable.
im no stranger to tight and loose fits from different sneakers. . Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom