Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ohh Lawd, another C-Note in the prowl. It's like the thread want to make it rain.

Stunna, Denicsu and a few others got that NB swag tight.

Last edited:
Mo Cnotes...

Question may have already been answered but I'm planning on ordering the 577 Rain Mac any suggestions on sizing? I have MT580 and 998s all size 10 and they're perfect but I've seen mixed responses for the fit of the 577. Some say they fit .5 small some say they fit .5 big. I saw the sizing chart somebody made a while back but I'd rather here some feedback from actual people...THANKS GUYS!!

The C-Notes are so nice. I just laced mine up today to try on and that suede is so so soft. A flawless yet simple shoe. I wore my Wiz x Mita x New Balance CM1700's today. I love this shoe.

I didn't sleep on the Hyprcats or the C-Notes but I sure as hell didn't have any luck. Trying to get anything via the internet from here is painful. :smh:

I'm still on the lookout for the Hyprcats size 8 or 8.5!!! I may have a pair of C-Notes size 8 to trade :wink:  Let me know guys!

I want that color though.. 

ohwell.gif
I tried looking it up for you, I had no luck... Hopefully another NTer will come up here and tell you what color it is and when they released.    

- I know for a fact that older GR releases can be kind of tricky to find..  Its ironic, but youd have more chances of finding an older collab than an older GR release.  -  That's NB.

Im looking for ML999RTB in a sz.15. Biggest ive seen is a 14 but i dont know how they fit so im shooting for a 15.

Any suggestions where i can find them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom