Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Tannery would be the only other spot to get them. Nobody else is going to get them though.

The laughter was directed at WillMax. No hate whatsoever because you've had legit info, just thought it was really funny.
smokin.gif
 and there is gonna be a online release. At least 1000 pairs will be released combined. The ONLY STORE THAT IS GETTING THEM IS IN BOSTON, ok

Yo WillMax14

Think I met you, were you in the tech fleece and mc racers for northern lights release at kith?

Last edited:
Maybe I'm talking crazy, but I have a feeling the Tannery x Cncpts will reach the level of the Kennedy 999s.

(In terms of value, at least.)

Last edited:
I passed on the c notes just in case I have to pay resale on the 998 mints.

what do you guys see the mints going for on the resale market ?

Marked my calendar...thanks willmax...not having high hopes but will try.

@DeonPoint confirmed on the Instagram pic that this shoe will indeed only be sold by Concepts, and will be placed online as well. 

Per his words:  "This release is exclusive to Concepts no restock no other stores so there will not be many online." 

Now I am just hoping that they use the bracelet in-store method again ...

Those Revlite packs are **** man. They aren't made in the USA like they should be so the shape is terrible on them. They ruined the 996s Revlite Pack that just came out.

after a weekend of striking out on Cnotes I was able to order with Creme in Norfolk,VA. the amount of in-store only coupled with the lack of online/phone order made this purchase worth the wait & heartache
tumblr_mtnhaycktD1s8z8zjo1_400.gif

^nice ! I admire your patience, I broke, said screw it and paid resell. Not a habit of mine but I really wanted a pair. I was weak.

^nice ! I admire your patience, I broke, said screw it and paid resell. Not a habit of mine but I really wanted a pair. I was weak.

it was pretty ridiculous. most of the spots that took phone orders or did an online release had broken size runs- or their stock went so quick that only an auto-fill bot could execute that checkout. no one in my fb groups replied to my wtb post so I also looked at eBay for a quick second. all in all, it was a polar opposite of extremes: hopelessness to elation on a Monday morning. the sneaker game shouldn't be like this, but it is what it is now. of course I can say that easily since I secured my pair. I guess resellers just make it sweeter when you actually get the pair you want at the price it should be.

Had to pay resell on the c-notes. I figured $190 shipped off ebay wasn't too bad since they'd be $170 after tax in store anyways. :rolleyes

i've been contemplatin' whether or not to pay resell for the c-notes...as i primarily concentrated on the bait x asics drop this past weekend, and completely missed out on the c-notes for retail. i eventually ended up payin' resell for the hyprcats, because that was one of my "must have" shoes this year (and i love the 577 silo)...but i don't have any 998's, so i don't know yet if i'll like that silo as much as the 577 (or even 996)...decisions...decisions... :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom