Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Need some quick help guys... I know there's a sizing chart out there floating around but I prefer actual owners opinions... Im a 10 in 580s, 574s, 1600s, and 1300s is the fit for 999s relatively similar? Im about to pull the trigger on a pair of Left Foot x Mita New balance 999s (The grey/red/purple pair, not that it makes much of a difference) should I stick with my usual 10 or go up .5 size? What seems to be usual with new NB models that I purchase I've heard both sides of the coin, TTS and go .5 size up... Your help will be appreciated and rewarded with a rep lol.. THANKS GUYS!! 

Last edited:
Saw the Wanted 999's at New Balance Boston. I liked the perf toebox but had to pass unless they go on sale. They just seem to be lacking something. Even a 3M "N" would have made them more appealing.

Today...

Not sure if its been clarified but are the mints going to stay a concepts online/brick and mortar release? or are they going to be released at other top tier NB accounts like the c-notes did?

Finally got the chance to take pics of these. Initially, I wasn't all that blown away by these but after just taking a look at these outside, these are some downright beautiful shoes.

Copped the black 30th anniversary 990s for the $110 of ebay, and I gotta say theyre definitely one of the few shoes out nowadays thats really worth over $100.. $180 retail is a bit steep, but below that is where its at lol. Quality on suede is mad nice, and the vibram soles are actually noticeable upon wear, like they have a bit more traction that i had been used to lol . Wore em to a party friday night, and they would up getting pretty muddy, but sure enough they cleaned up very nicely, and look about as good as new :D definitely worth picking up if youre in the market for a solid all around true old school runner 8)

Copped the black 30th anniversary 990s for the $110 of ebay, and I gotta say theyre definitely one of the few shoes out nowadays thats really worth over $100.. $180 retail is a bit steep, but below that is where its at lol. Quality on suede is mad nice, and the vibram soles are actually noticeable upon wear, like they have a bit more traction that i had been used to lol . Wore em to a party friday night, and they would up getting pretty muddy, but sure enough they cleaned up very nicely, and look about as good as new :D definitely worth picking up if youre in the market for a solid all around true old school runner 8)

Repped. Glad you got a nice deal on a shoe you're enjoying.

I'd appreciate some thoughts on the following trade. West NYC 580s for a pair of concepts mints. Both ds. I'd be getting the mints. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom