Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone wanna try it? It added to cart. 
roll.gif

I think I lucked out on my Teapack for $40 bucks this way a few weeks back.

I added the 996 to my cart and the price pops up then. Same for the other two shoes.
I got to final 2/2 of checkout and it stopped me at shipping as not confirmed area although it let me confirm. I think it was for only first size selected on the glitch, lol. Oh well worth a shot.

Last edited:
yo.. is this not one of the best threads around... no where on NIKETALK can you find so much positiveness.. forreal. 

Without a doubt. I've been on NT for a decade+ and this is easily one of the better threads in recent memory.

Sure there's moments during big releases when it gets derailed but it never seems to last long....unlike the Roshe thread.

Without a doubt. I've been on NT for a decade+ and this is easily one of the better threads in recent memory.

Sure there's moments during big releases when it gets derailed but it never seems to last long....unlike the Roshe thread.
I used to love that thread lol....key words...USED TO lol

I got to final 2/2 of checkout and it stopped me at shipping as not confirmed area although it let me confirm. I think it was for only first size selected on the glitch, lol. Oh well worth a shot.

Hm, to contact shop owner as it says or not. Free is a great price. Repped for finding that. Hilarious stuff.

Are the Autobahns dropping at any US sites at Midnight?

And does Crooked Tongues take off 20% for the VAT?

Last edited:
Not sure if i want both pairs of the Autobahns because i've been given the chance. That night pair is no nice but the grey is real clean too. I feel like i have too many pairs of light grey shoes though haha

Feature is selling the Autobahn Pack.

1 pair of Night and 1 pair of Day.

$200 per pair plus $25 shipping.

Grand total of $425 for both pairs.

Feature is selling the Autobahn Pack.

1 pair of Night and 1 pair of Day.

$200 per pair plus $25 shipping.

Grand total of $425 for both pairs.

damn...feature is tripping, have to buy both pairs and in the same sizes :smh:

really like the night pair, but don't have 4 hunna to blow like that, smh

Last edited:
Back