Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Trying to buy threw end is like trying to buy anything off supreme get cart jacked before you finish check out lol thats why i didn't even bother.

Starting to think the extra $20 off newbalance.com would have been worth it so I wouldn't receive these in a bag from Holabird.

damn forgot about the time difference lol
mean.gif

I don't get this...how would the shoes be affected? They're made of rubber, leather and canvas...
Being 1300 there is a good chance they are suede. I have had badly packaged 1500 with very visible scratches and patches of suede rubbed off from all the movement in the box!  Not exactly how you want to see a brand new pair of shoes arrive whether you plan to beat on them or not!

can i get a legit check on these Hyprcats? any feedback would be much appreciated.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/63
8267/width/200/height/400

Second favorite model, behind the 1300. Everybody talks about the shape and everything, so do I, yet I buy almost every release.

Wow!  Those definitely took a tumble or two while on the truck!  Were the shoes affected?

Nope. Shoes are fine. The box just looks like an angry JCVD delivered them. Definitely not ordering from Holabird again. This is why I try to keep all GR's ordered from Zappos VIP. Next day air double boxed is unmatched these days.

dam just went to concepts and they were sold out of autobahns. Thought these shoes were under peoples radar today....guess not 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom