Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I went TTS on my first pair of hyprcats and they were too big. Orderded half down from Barney's today. This is me though most people find 577 TTS.

I want the nights in a 8.5, does anyone know of a store that hasn't dropped it yet? PM me if you like

How much the HyperCats at retail?

Today...

I ordered the same as I would in a 574, and the fit was really nice.
I just came back from Barneys. I wear size 10.5 in Jordans and 10 in New Balance 998 and 990 Anniversary. I tried size 10 in Hyprcat, it was huge. Worker said one person took whole stocks of size 9.5 this morning so I just end up getting Norse x New Balance.

Just let you guys know, they have Ubiq x New Balance, Hyprcat, and both color ways of Norse x New Balance in Barneys NYC.

I just came back from Barneys. I wear size 10.5 in Jordans and 10 in New Balance 998 and 990 Anniversary. I tried size 10 in Hyprcat, it was huge. Worker said one person took whole stocks of size 9.5 this morning so I just end up getting Norse x New Balance.

Just let you guys know, they have Ubiq x New Balance, Hyprcat, and both color ways of Norse x New Balance in Barneys NYC.

How much are they charging for the Norse 1500s?

most wanted pack is kinda nice for the prices ... the 999 is butter and easy to wear everyday i am probly picking them up and i dont rock too many nbs

Back
Top Bottom