Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Latest pickup, these are insane
sick.gif
Dope pickup. Do they fit big at all like all the other 577s that ive tried?

post a picture

Here are some pics of the rippling suede or indented toeboxes on my Daytonas. The rippling or indentations are on the lateral side of each toe box. I tried to take pics from the best angles where you can visualize the part I'm talking about since it just looks like misdirected suede from birds eye view. Suggestions for a fix would be appreciated. Or should I just forget about it or replace them?

Last edited:
I've notcied that on a few Daytona's & almost all Tannery's.
Just thought it was normal stretch of the suede, well at least
on the Tannerys due to the thin buttery suede. The Daytonas
seem a bit more constructed.

I had one layer of my shirt cotton. Iron was on cotton mode, but I didn't put any pressure iron to the shoes. I kept tapping tapping press steam button twice.. If you put too much pressure to iron to shoes, it's going to make ugly mark.. 

you can try the stuff -> iron method.

but be wary of weakening the glue and causing separation.

These are Asian made NBs, it's not really that serious.

Thanks for the feedback fellas. I'm going to try and not think about it, and mull over my options for now. I really do like my Daytonas, maybe I just need to sleep on it before I do anything crazy with them. Fam in this thread is always helpful or at least respond. Appreciate it. Repped you guys.

If anyone else has some suggestions, advice, or opinions; I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Yeah. I mentioned earlier that my mints(Tannery) have the same thing. Just the way the leather was stretched when attached to the sole. If anyone does have a fix I would be interested to hear about it but I doubt there is one and it really doesn't bother me.

the flagship is

• Barneys New York

•  

• Address:  660 Madison Ave, Manhattan, NY 10065, United States

Phone:+1 212-826-8900

Don't worry about Ironing the toe box, ive done it to my air max 1s and they worked. just be smart about it, put a layer or two of damp t shirts or towels over it and be careful

Back
Top Bottom