Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

barneys in nyc has hyprcats? please give me an address or some extra info i just **** my pants. 
I had somebody pick the benji up for me, it should be either the madison or broadway location, call ahead so you dont go for no reason. Not sure about sizes, i just know they didnt have 10.5 and no 9 in benjamin

Don't worry about Ironing the toe box, ive done it to my air max 1s and they worked. just be smart about it, put a layer or two of damp t shirts or towels over it and be careful
Thanks man. I don't even own an iron haha. Might consider getting one. Repped.

Crap, my normal size in vans/nikes is 10.5, bought a 1300BB TTS... Just learned today that I should've sized down to 9.5

Oh well.. learning the hard way..

Anyone in Boston wants a 1300BB in 10.5?

Here are some pics of the rippling suede or indented toeboxes on my Daytonas. The rippling or indentations are on the lateral side of each toe box. I tried to take pics from the best angles where you can visualize the part I'm talking about since it just looks like misdirected suede from birds eye view. Suggestions for a fix would be appreciated. Or should I just forget about it or replace them?

seriously though....

Back
Top Bottom