Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

FP only take cards, that might of been why you got an error message. 
happy.gif
yea bro i used my CC.
mean.gif
  what size did you cop?

If you got an OOS message, then you will be refunded by SNS. I have had the same issue with their site in the past when ordering some 577's from them. They charge you through PayPal then refund you (2-5 business days).

In-store and online Sept 22.............................................................2012

Well, there is no hiding from the fact that I'm an idiot on this one, ha!

Saw them in the store two weeks ago as well and DEFINITELY failed to put 2 and 2 together.

got my Mitas in today ... dope! I had my doubts, but on foot they look great... And those alternate white laces with the green tip might be crazy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any sabotage collab has dropped in the states before. But there are still 3 sites left for those that want them. All on the 18th, though.

end and hanon was a joke last night
End was a joke because they had them up for order like two days before the release date hence there being only a 7 and 9. I got through on hanon, though. Won't feel truly secure until I get that shipping confirmation, though.

Titolo uses UPS 2nd Day Air IIRC. The last couple of times I have ordered from them on a Saturday and the shoes were at my door on Tuesday or Wednesday.
That would at least justify the shipping costs lol.

Already received UPS shipping info for Titolo. $40+ shipping was 
sick.gif
 but those are the breaks I guess. 
Yup, same here. At least we already know our pairs are secured. Was a little salty about them being cheaper shipped on other sites, but in the end we got what we want.

Wow the last couple if pages was a terrifically amazing read. :/

I sure hope everyone who ordered those terrible 580s keeps us updated with shipping confirmations and other such non interesting information.

Thanks to mackdre for posting up some fresh shoe photography and the usual suspects stunna and dennis. This thread would be a complete write off without them.

Back
Top Bottom