Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm sorry for wanting this thread to not be filled with nonsense garbage and a thousand pictures of mitas. And I'd love to go jack off but all these pics of the mitas just ruined that

When Asian NBS were good and how 580s should look

Last edited:
happy.gif
 jokes bro.  yeah it has been mita overload.  got my pair in and they're not all that.  colourscheme is decent but hate the patent bits cheapen it a bit.  if they had picked the 998 model and killed those patent leather parts it would be killah.

I'm sorry for wanting this thread to not be filled with nonsense garbage and a thousand pictures of mitas. And I'd love to go jack off but all these pics of the mitas just ruined that
Same iish every collab.
Scroll harder. Thats how I get by.

I think I speak for everyone when I say they look ******g amazing there. Nice colours going on. Have yet to break my pair out of hibernation.

Last edited:
I'd wear the stock laces but the orange works with the green quite well there I think

Bit of reasoning behind orange laces- I have several other pairs in this similar colorway with beige laces and I wanted to do something different on this pair. Also, I like the way orange and green go together.

The normal stock laces do look good in them though.

Just received an email from J-Crew saying that my order was canceled due to insufficient stock ... oh well.

you cats are lucky getting reduced jcrew NBs.  over in the uk, we got to fork out full retail £160.  no discount on them.  nothing. not even during xmas.  

you cats are lucky getting reduced jcrew NBs.  over in the uk, we got to fork out full retail £160.  no discount on them.  nothing. not even during xmas.  
Try using the promo code THANKYOU or THANKME to get 25% off your total purchase. It worked for intertnational buyers last time I checked

Thanks for the codes, they seem to be accepted and show up in the box as a 25% valid code, but annoyingly it doesn't actually take off 25% throughout the checkout process... maybe US only.  Cheers though. 
tired.gif

marshalls in harlem on 125th st has these for $50. Szs. 11, 13, 13(display model) and 14

if anyone not in nyc needs these PM me, im going to harlem to pick up my preludes tomorrow and can stop by (mods, if inappropriate im sorry)

Mackdre look away now...

What's the final verdict on the 997 sizing? Same size as 998's?

Back
Top Bottom