Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Norse Projects had the same shape, didn't they? And most everything before that. I doubt the Made in England mold has changed.
I saw the new releases coming out now back in July at agenda and the shape is better IMO on the 1500 and 577 from what I could see but those were samples so who knows. Pron not as good as the hanons but hopefully better than recent ones, that would be nice

Mackdre look away now...

What's the final verdict on the 997 sizing? Same size as 998's?

Sizing tough because everyone has dif. feet. All my us NBS I go half sz down some even full size, compared to what I wear in most other brands. Same size you have in the 998 IMO

Last edited:

Norse Projects had the same shape, didn't they? And most everything before that. I doubt the Made in England mold has changed.
Even the recent made in England pairs seemed to have a funny shape to them including the Norse project ones. These seem to look better.

Sheesh I can't wait to get my pair from hanon in! I don't care what anyone says these are ill. CT should be putting up pairs soon for those that missed out. 

Even the recent made in England pairs seemed to have a funny shape to them including the Norse project ones. These seem to look better.

The recent 1500s are better than previous UK ones but still not great. The hanons were done right As hanon hadasked for the rubber insert to be removed I believe which is why they are solo good. But the mold is deif for all 1500s because the original mold had broke some years back which is why we get the crap from UK as well. Thank goodness for us NBS. If only they can do a proper 1500 USA that would be great

Last edited:
Sheesh I can't wait to get my pair from hanon in! I don't care what anyone says these are ill. CT should be putting up pairs soon for those that missed out. 

What time will they release and any ideal on the cost there? Looks like END was the cheapest.

Anyone have any idea of how to fully clean the mints side toe box? They get dirty so easily! I've used a suede eraser but it only does half of the job. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, so is general consensus go 1/2 down for 998s, 999s, 997s? Only NB pair I have is the americana's but looking to add these barber 999s and a few more. I'm an 8 in nike, 8 in most asics except 8.5 in asics gl3. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom