Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Kloop is doing 20% off + Free Ship
So for about $104 these can be yours.
But so help me God if y'all take that size 11.
Not my pic btw.

http://www.karmaloop.com/Browse.htm#VendorId=179&Pgroup=1

Last edited:
^I like all three of them. But yea those white are :smokin
My fault bruh, I jumped the gun. Apparently these won't be releasing anytime soon.
It was for Independence Day anyway so I was way off. :lol:
What could have been :smh: :frown:.
I just realized the perforations on the shoe were stars. :wow:

Those Frank the Butcher 1600s are easily one of the best collaborations I've ever seen. It's really a shame.

Plenty o 1600 on eBay, $130 shipped. Finally locked down the black ones. nb is suckn me dry. Copn 2 pairs of the hunter 998 when they hit.. And the ftb 1600 got scrapped awhile back. I think nb did ftb dirty if i recall.....

whaddup higuy!  yeah i'm a 9 in most things but need a 8.5 in the 1300s.
deez!
i was telling biz i actually think the newer 1300s run true to size, if not small. the older ones (and by older i mean only a couple years ago back in maybe 2010) tend to run bigger imo. ive bought the 1300lg, dg, nr, and all ran consistent, but smaller than my older pairs. i do have a wider foot though, so maybe for normal feet even the newer ones still run big.
NEED. anyone know the retail?
New pictures of those green 998's from a while back. I forgot about these.
New-balance-M998-BB-Hunter-Green-Feature-Sneaker-Boutique-8322.jpg

new-balance-m998-bb-hunter-green-feature-sneaker-boutique-8332.jpg

new-balance-m998-bb-hunter-green-feature-sneaker-boutique-8330.jpg

new-balance-m998-bb-hunter-green-feature-sneaker-boutique-8329.jpg

new-balance-m998-bb-hunter-green-feature-sneaker-boutique-8326.jpg

sorta good news for me... my local spot had the M1300BG but not in 8.5, but i did scoop up the M1300CL and M1300NR in my size though. still looking for the BG in 8.5 if you know a place in the US.

if anyone needs any of these, msg me.

M1300BG - 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11
M1300CL - all sizes 8-11
M1300NR - 8.5, 10.5

they came out to $163 with tax, i live fairly close to the store so i wouldnt mind picking them up.

Last edited:
I found a pair of Salmon Soles for $300 shipped. I'm one click away from getting. Ha.

I just can't justify it right now. Even though I paid that for the SEALS and a little less for the Steel Blue 999s. 
embarassed.gif

I found a pair of Salmon Soles for $300 shipped. I'm one click away from getting. Ha.

I just can't justify it right now. Even though I paid that for the SEALS and a little less for the Steel Blue 999s. 
embarassed.gif
If you paid $300 for any of the above, you paid too much as none of them were that limited. Considering it looks like you have small feet from the size in your sig, you paid even more than necessary from an even larger size. shop better.

Well I bought the SEALS the weekend they came out, so that was a little impatient on my part. And for the Steel Blues, I waited a good couple of weeks for those and paid 275 shipped. I personally still can't find Steel Blues cheaper than that right now, and I love that shoe so it was worth the money. I don't have any connection or anybody who can get me these kind of shoes for cheap or even a little over retail. And my internet isn't the best, so getting them on release date has been joke. So when I find out something is coming out that I really want, like those two and the Salmon Soles, I just save up and bite the bullet unfortunately. I don't like it, but I really don't have much of a choice. 

Last edited:
They made SEALs in GS sizes? Those look like size 5 to 5.5.
My feet look very small here, but these are size 8.
Damn! I was hoping they made GS sizes. My gf would love them. The angle of the pic made them look much smaller than an 8.
Well I bought the SEALS the weekend they came out, so that was a little impatient on my part. And for the Steel Blues, I waited a good couple of weeks for those and paid 275 shipped. I personally still can't find Steel Blues cheaper than that right now, and I love that shoe so it was worth the money. I don't have any connection or anybody who can get me these kind of shoes for cheap or even a little over retail. And my internet isn't the best, so getting them on release date has been joke. So when I find out something is coming out that I really want, like those two and the Salmon Soles, I just save up and bite the bullet unfortunately. I don't like it, but I really don't have much of a choice. 
Under those circumstances, I feel for you bro. Just got to wait it out a bit. The SEALs are probably the most warranted of the pack to hit higher prices. The Steels are more of a GR kind of colorway that are still nice, but I wouldn't pay over retail for them. Salmon Soles are supposed to be hitting more shops so I'd wait it out and then decide what to do.

Yeah, I just had to have the SEALS. As soon as I saw them, I had to have them. I could have bought them cheaper than what I did, but I wasn't taking that chance. And the Steels Blues, like I said, aren't changing in price too much at least in my size. But I've heard that too about Salmon Soles, so I'm trying to hold out until then. 

i saw these in the WDYWT thread (obviously not my pic) but was wondering what model/colorway these are? They caught my eye and now i really want a pair

Back
Top Bottom