Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i saw these in the WDYWT thread (obviously not my pic) but was wondering what model/colorway these are? They caught my eye and now i really want a pair
New Balance 574 X Pick Your Shoes - Mint

Ive been playing around on the 574 ID's and love the options. Created about 8 pairs and might grab my first here real soon. But yea those PYS seem close when using the Glacier Blue suede option.

My advice for anyone who's going to do a custom would be to wait a few days after designing before you buy. I can't tell you the amount of times I made a design and then came back the next day and wondered what the hell I was thinking. You get caught up as you're designing them lol.

My advice for anyone who's going to do a custom would be to wait a few days after designing before you buy. I can't tell you the amount of times I made a design and then came back the next day and wondered what the hell I was thinking. You get caught up as you're designing them lol.
QFT ....found that out after spending hours doing it this past week lol

they have PYS on the tongue.

Yes, they do. And they're numbered. Other than that, if it's TRULY the look of the sneaker that you like, well you can get what I posted.
and they came with a good wood bracelet. i take it you didn't look at the other post where someone posted the same custom like the pys collab BEFORE you?

Please accept my apology. For some reason, a lot of images do not show up on NT since the switch and I did not read that post closely enough. I shouldn't have tried to help but thank you for making me to realize my errors. I will no longer tarnish the sanctity of this thread.

Staple pigeon 998s, ha ha.....love noobers. I wish hed do a 998. Wish i never sold my grey pigeon 575s.

Ive been playing around on the 574 ID's and love the options. Created about 8 pairs and might grab my first here real soon. But yea those PYS seem close when using the Glacier Blue suede option.

It's the exact same colour. Mint Condition is just the name PYS gave them. You can tell they're US574's because they say US574 on the tongue below the PYS logo. Other shops and sites made collabs with the US574. KITH/Ronnie Fieg did a solid red one and a solid green one. Plus the Bull and Buck's that just came out.

It's the exact same colour. Mint Condition is just the name PYS gave them. You can tell they're US574's because they say US574 on the tongue below the PYS logo. Other shops and sites made collabs with the US574. KITH/Ronnie Fieg did a solid red one and a solid green one. Plus the Bull and Buck's that just came out.

I'm almost positive that those kith 574s were actual customs done directly from the site.

I'm almost positive that those kith 574s were actual customs done directly from the site.

That's what I was saying. US574 is the style code used for the custom 574's. Non-custom collaborations or GR's will have M574, ML574, etc.

You can make the exact same colourway on the New Balance site (with some exceptions like the Ball and Buck's), because they're the same colours and materials minus the branding like the insoles on the KITH ones or the tongue on the PYS ones.

^Haha! Agreed. I think the only thing in association with Kith were their logo on the insoles. Other than that, nothing that couldn't be replicated...

Back
Top Bottom