Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

new-balance-999-grey-purple-5.jpg

http://www.davidz.com/products2.cfm...GREY/name/New-Balance-ML999GP-Men`s-SNEAKERS/

Just copped for ~$75 shipped

^i don't know anyone that "deserves" a pair nor do I know whose been looking for a pair... I come here for news and updates and it would be terrible if there are "inner circles" of groups only tipping each other off.. My 2 cents

if anybody needs UCLA 1500s sz 10 let me know got an extra pair, tryin to trade for the Undftd 580s 
happy.gif

^i don't know anyone that "deserves" a pair nor do I know whose been looking for a pair... I come here for news and updates and it would be terrible if there are "inner circles" of groups only tipping each other off.. My 2 cents

understood- but they do exist, the problem is, its usually for the wrong reasons. What i meant by that, is that all of the dam resellers (the ones not posting) are gonna be the ones to get those pairs. So when i say deserve, im talking guys like me, who've been around, dont resell or take advantage of people, and only want one pair to wear.

Fair enough, I guess if people posted their wants in their signature, it would be more likely to help out people

and speaking of these...
Does anyone know the going rate for a DS pair of these and the white pigeons in a size 10.5-11?
The last couple pairs Ive been watching on eBay (size 9.5) all went for low 3's. like 325-340 shipped range. 

understood- but they do exist, the problem is, its usually for the wrong reasons. What i meant by that, is that all of the dam resellers (the ones not posting) are gonna be the ones to get those pairs. So when i say deserve, im talking guys like me, who've been around, dont resell or take advantage of people, and only want one pair to wear.

I'd be okay with this because I only need one pair. But I doubt I'd be on anybody's list to notify when they're available so I can appreciate someone posting info in the thread.

I'd be okay with this because I only need one pair. But I doubt I'd be on anybody's list to notify when they're available so I can appreciate someone posting info in the thread.
How about if we find some news, we post that we know news about it and have the interested buyers pm the people that know the info? Helps somewhat avoid resellers, any ideas ?

Back
Top Bottom