Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

West NYC and Feature in LV will have them. If you cop to resell, I will kill you.

I'm just trying to cop my size 10.5 after a disappointing weekend trying for them and the Neptunes. I just want these kicks to rock, I have no desire to resell these. If I miss out on these completely, I'm just going to ID some 574s.

I'm just trying to cop my size 10.5 after a disappointing weekend trying for them and the Neptunes. I just want these kicks to rock, I have no desire to resell these. If I miss out on these completely, I'm just going to ID some 574s.

I was just playin. :lol: hope you get em. They shouldn't be so hard to get if you start calling the boutiques in your area that sell NB...

just saw these sample 574's at this shop, I shoulda copped them...still might

yeah, its a dress shoe spot that sells alot of NB's to older people, mostly walking shoes. Once in awhile their NB rep will just drop off a bunch of 574 samples

I have never been a huge fan of the 574 -  more partial to the 1300 & 998 - but the Tall Tales packs have been
pimp.gif
.  Doubled up on the 574JA and JH.  Only got one of the BOX and ended up wearing them the most, now they're BEAT and I can't find another pair anywhere!  Agreed that 574 Tall Tales packs are a great place to start adding to any 574 collection!  Anyone know where I can find  9.5 in the 574BOX??    

I know some guys don't like these but I honestly think these are amazing. The painting on my midsole is fine, no glue stains, quality is top notch. I think the real great thing about this shoe is the inside/insole... which no one is going to see but I still think it makes the shoe. The 3m on the 'N' is :smokin . Today was a good day. 8)

Those laces really make a big difference on the shoe. I think im changing mine to the brown laces.

Yea the brownish/tan laces are dope but the grey ones have the blue tips that just make them pop. Can't decide, wish the brown laces has the blue tips.

I didn't even notice the blue tips..... lol had to check my own to see. this changes things... the laces make this shoe so versatile. cant hate.

Man, those pics just confirm that I really need those 999s badly. Hoping I can get my hands on a pair when they start arriving at other retailers.

In other news....Luxury pack. Euro only release?

I had one pair of 574's and hated them comfort wise. To each their own.

But, NB has the illest collabo's. I could stick to NBs and not have a problem

The stores that received RF Steel Blue 999s WILL receive the Concepts pair also

LDRS in Chicago already confirmed...and as stated above,WEST NYC has confirmed also...probably not not for another week or 2

Mine came in this morning, and I like em more than I thought. I think i'm going to pick up a second if I can find them. Neptunes also came in but the glue stains ruin it for me.

Concepts >>>> Neptunes

Last edited:
Really wish all these colabs would take cues from Burn Rubber. "Limited" but readily available, great quality, color blocking and service.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom