Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

FYI, that news/info was all over the place today. The resellers would have gotten it anyway. I too would rather the folks in here or on NT get the shoes they want but I don't want anyone on here to feel as if they took chances away from others. Just saying.

Me
3uequ.jpg

24qo4mh.jpg

My dad
dmtdg6.jpg

I know of another place dropping the seals, let me know if you are interested.

No knowledge if there are phone or online orders

FYI, that news/info was all over the place today. The resellers would have gotten it anyway. I too would rather the folks in here or on NT get the shoes they want but I don't want anyone on here to feel as if they took chances away from others. Just saying.

THIS, i understand that NB's are starting to become more and more popular(i wont lie, i myself only started buying them about a year ago) but PLEASE dont bring these nike/jordan thread attitudes in to this thread!

like CRH said, this info is ALREADY out there. with the amount of blogs and sites like kicksdeals and twitter the information is close to instant. resellers will know already.

by withholding the info we are not even giving THIS community a chance. its essentially a double win for the "resellers".

^ Agree. On a different subject can anyone who owns both the Hanon 1500 and Fieg 1300 shed some light on which one looks better in person? I know they both have good and bad photos out there but I'm debating on which one to get. Thanks

THIS, i understand that NB's are starting to become more and more popular(i wont lie, i myself only started buying them about a year ago) but PLEASE dont bring these nike/jordan thread attitudes in to this thread!
like CRH said, this info is ALREADY out there. with the amount of blogs and sites like kicksdeals and twitter the information is close to instant. resellers will know already.
by withholding the info we are not even giving THIS community a chance. its essentially a double win for the "resellers".
well said.

For those interested, Concepts will be restocking Seals and they will be available online on Saturday...

Just grabbed the grapes from Nordstrom. Looking for a pair of seals now. Salmon soles were nice. Glad i was able to get my hands on those too. I just think new balances are perfect for fall/winter wear.

Just grabbed the grapes from Nordstrom. Looking for a pair of seals now. Salmon soles were nice. Glad i was able to get my hands on those too. I just think new balances are perfect for fall/winter wear.

Do the grapes look more purple or red? These conflicting photos have me confused.

^ Agree. On a different subject can anyone who owns both the Hanon 1500 and Fieg 1300 shed some light on which one looks better in person? I know they both have good and bad photos out there but I'm debating on which one to get. Thanks

I have both....the materials on the Hanons are not as nice as the materials on the 1300. But, the hanon cw is much nicer IMO, I also prefer the 1500 over the 1300 by a small margin. If you really like fiegs colorway check out the Norse Projects collabo I would go with those over the fiegs if you can find your size. But I would go with the Hanons, just an overall better looking shoe and pictures do not do them justice.

Do the grapes look more purple or red? These conflicting photos have me confused.

I am interested in this as well...I am seeing a grape color and a burgundy color zzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
^^ i will tell you guys how the colors are when i receive the shoes in person early next week and give you some pictures so you guys can see the true colors of the shoe.

I have both....the materials on the Hanons are not as nice as the materials on the 1300. But, the hanon cw is much nicer IMO, I also prefer the 1500 over the 1300 by a small margin. If you really like fiegs colorway check out the Norse Projects collabo I would go with those over the fiegs if you can find your size. But I would go with the Hanons, just an overall better looking shoe and pictures do not do them justice.
I am interested in this as well...I am seeing a grape color and a burgundy color zzzzzzzzz

Dude the cheesy pleather tongue on the salmon toes puts these well below the quality of the hanons. The hanon 1500 suede, mesh, nubuck, whatever is on it is top notch. I cant believe people can even say they arent impresses after all the garbage jb nike put out. But if its not quality you want, cw is to each his own. I have some norse 670 and do think the fieg 1300 is kind of similar. But with the crappy tongue and hype, i sold my salmon toes and have three pairs of hanons. And personally im way fpr excited for the hunter green 998 i just ordered than for the kith 1300. I just love me some 998.

Last edited:
Dude the cheesy pleather tongue on the salmon toes puts these well below the quality of the hanons. The hanon 1500 suede, mesh, nubuck, whatever is on it is top notch. I cant believe people can even say they arent impresses after all the garbage jb nike put out. But if its not quality you want, cw is to each his own. I have some norse 670 and do think the fieg 1300 is kind of similar. But with the crappy tongue and hype, i sold my salmon toes and have three pairs of hanons. And personally im way fpr excited for the hunter green 998 i just ordered than for the kith 1300. I just love me some 998.
trying to downplay the salmon soles to increase the resale value of the less wanted hanons, huh? sneaky, sneaky. hanons are, at best, nice. just not as nice as you think most people think they should be. i'll take the salmon soles > them any day.

not that the made in usa 990s are bad, they just dont have the old school nb feel/style. they are probably a much much better design for actual running. but when the 990 retro comes out later, i wonder how many people will get confused lol.

all the ranting isnt going to change the fact resellers are everywhere. it sucks that it makes it harder to get what you want, but such is life. the internet has just changed the way things work. just gotta roll with it or get better connected. it's nice to see people finally open up to brands outside of nike. only regret is selling some pairs back then instead of today with all the hype. i feel like i missed out on a lot of money. im sure those guys wore them to the ground though so they went to good homes. i am shocked how much older usa collabos are fetching in the resell market now. people that would throw their money at expensive nikes have changed the market on these "cheaper" brands so that's unfortunate. at least some appreciate the nice models and designs from old and not just after wild and wonky colors and shapes just because it's a collab. wonder how long before stussy gets crackin on a new one. they were pumping them out back in the day when no one cared lol. all in all it's great though. looks like made in uk 1500s are going to make it's way stateside so the new demand is bringing more GR selection here. too bad our only new balance store shut down years ago.

trying to downplay the salmon soles to increase the resale value of the less wanted hanons, huh? sneaky, sneaky. hanons are, at best, nice. just not as nice as you think most people think they should be. i'll take the salmon soles > them any day.

hanon 1500 kill salmon soles

hanon 1500>>>>salmon sole crap

Back
Top Bottom