Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My 996's are TTS. It's not a heavily padded shoe, so I definitely wouldn't go up a size unless you have a wide foot

Last edited:
hmm. conflicting. i wear a 10 really comfortably in a 998, tried on a 996 at one point but can't remember how it went... damn

What do you guys think about the upcoming NB x Herschel collabo?

Hoping to scoop up a pair of the red 420s

dadbath- thanks for the heads up. $79 shipped for the 1500NGB that i just about shelled out $160 for recently. everyone else here should really check out nicekicks for this deal.

also got the 990s at zappos.com free shipping but with tax...

ordered my true size...

hmm. conflicting. i wear a 10 really comfortably in a 998, tried on a 996 at one point but can't remember how it went... damn
I wear a 10 in 998s and my 996s are also a 10.

Also, got my 990s today from pys. These are amazing best shoe purchase in a minute and I don't mind that I paid 180 definitely worth it. I also got a 10 in these.

Hey guys a little help with sizing on the 990 please. I'm a 9.5 in 998's, it's a snug fit but a good snug if you know what I mean lol. I also wear a 10 in 996's and it's a bit roomier. I've never owned a 990 model so I'm not sure what size to go with and these are the only 2 other NB models I own. In terms of comfort I like the 998 better because it's snug but I'm worried if I get the 990 in 9.5 it will be too tight. Any help is much appreciated!

came home to a nice surprise 
happy.gif

cant wait to rock

I wear a 9.5 in 998's and its a snug fit but I like the feel. I also wear a 10 in 996's and it's a bit roomier. Any suggestions for the 990 for size? I like more of a snug fit but I'm worried I'll get a 9.5 and it will be too tight.

As far as the 998GNR's go, I checked Westnyc's twitter and they only have 1 pair of size 11's left.

Guys I know this has probably been asked before but how do the 99s fit? I wear 11.5 in 998s and 996s but elite 999s don't look like they come in 11.5? Should I get 11 or 12 or skip this shoe??

Deme24 Thanks for the info. You saved me a call to West. Still on the hunt for those elusive 998GNRs.

What do you guys think about the upcoming NB x Herschel collabo?

Hoping to scoop up a pair of the red 420s
Some sizes are up on bowsandarrowberkeley.com

EDIT: Red is sold out, but black and blue is still available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom